The mother-son-duo are putting their belongings in storage and are temporarily moving into a shelter.
And it’s all because Matthew Knowles has failed to pay Wright child support.
Knowles’ child support payments were reduced last month to $2,485 a month, but he has to make up for his missed payments.
The former manager of daughter Beyonce made $127K last year instead of the $3M he made a year as her manager.
His expenses are still $51K a month and he now has to make liquid his assets in order to make up for the shortfall.
Knowles owes $44,289.32 in back child support (as of March 1) — leading to the state of California preparing to file contempt charges.
“The state’s file is mostly prepared. He has now been served with several documents regarding cases being opened from various agencies.”
But of course, he denied owing child support and said some paperwork was messed up.
But this situation has always been a mess!
First, he’s never met his son, Nixon. Wright telling Inside Edition’s Jim Monet, “you’ve seen more of my son than he has.”
Thirdly, Wright and her son have to wait to receive the back child support in order to make their next move.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here