The mother-son-duo are putting their belongings in storage and are temporarily moving into a shelter.
And it’s all because Matthew Knowles has failed to pay Wright child support.
Knowles’ child support payments were reduced last month to $2,485 a month, but he has to make up for his missed payments.
The former manager of daughter Beyonce made $127K last year instead of the $3M he made a year as her manager.
His expenses are still $51K a month and he now has to make liquid his assets in order to make up for the shortfall.
Knowles owes $44,289.32 in back child support (as of March 1) — leading to the state of California preparing to file contempt charges.
“The state’s file is mostly prepared. He has now been served with several documents regarding cases being opened from various agencies.”
But of course, he denied owing child support and said some paperwork was messed up.
But this situation has always been a mess!
First, he’s never met his son, Nixon. Wright telling Inside Edition’s Jim Monet, “you’ve seen more of my son than he has.”
Thirdly, Wright and her son have to wait to receive the back child support in order to make their next move.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here