The mother-son-duo are putting their belongings in storage and are temporarily moving into a shelter.
And it’s all because Matthew Knowles has failed to pay Wright child support.
Knowles’ child support payments were reduced last month to $2,485 a month, but he has to make up for his missed payments.
The former manager of daughter Beyonce made $127K last year instead of the $3M he made a year as her manager.
His expenses are still $51K a month and he now has to make liquid his assets in order to make up for the shortfall.
Knowles owes $44,289.32 in back child support (as of March 1) — leading to the state of California preparing to file contempt charges.
“The state’s file is mostly prepared. He has now been served with several documents regarding cases being opened from various agencies.”
But of course, he denied owing child support and said some paperwork was messed up.
But this situation has always been a mess!
First, he’s never met his son, Nixon. Wright telling Inside Edition’s Jim Monet, “you’ve seen more of my son than he has.”
Thirdly, Wright and her son have to wait to receive the back child support in order to make their next move.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here