The mother-son-duo are putting their belongings in storage and are temporarily moving into a shelter.
And it’s all because Matthew Knowles has failed to pay Wright child support.
Knowles’ child support payments were reduced last month to $2,485 a month, but he has to make up for his missed payments.
The former manager of daughter Beyonce made $127K last year instead of the $3M he made a year as her manager.
His expenses are still $51K a month and he now has to make liquid his assets in order to make up for the shortfall.
Knowles owes $44,289.32 in back child support (as of March 1) — leading to the state of California preparing to file contempt charges.
“The state’s file is mostly prepared. He has now been served with several documents regarding cases being opened from various agencies.”
But of course, he denied owing child support and said some paperwork was messed up.
But this situation has always been a mess!
First, he’s never met his son, Nixon. Wright telling Inside Edition’s Jim Monet, “you’ve seen more of my son than he has.”
Thirdly, Wright and her son have to wait to receive the back child support in order to make their next move.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here