*Michelle Williams and Incubus frontman Brandon Boyd visited “Good Morning America” today to announce their roles in a new production of Jesus Christ Superstar.
The duo will join JC Chasez in a 50-plus date U.S. tour to begin July 9 in New Orleans.
Chasez appears as Pontius Pilate, Boyd plays Judas Iscariot while Williams stars as Mary Magdalene in the Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber rock musical. John Lydon, better known as the Sex Pistols’ Johnny Rotten, stars as King Herod.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, April 11. For a preview of what to expect, watch Williams and Boyd perform the title song on “GMA” below.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here