*Michelle Williams and Incubus frontman Brandon Boyd visited “Good Morning America” today to announce their roles in a new production of Jesus Christ Superstar.
The duo will join JC Chasez in a 50-plus date U.S. tour to begin July 9 in New Orleans.
Chasez appears as Pontius Pilate, Boyd plays Judas Iscariot while Williams stars as Mary Magdalene in the Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber rock musical. John Lydon, better known as the Sex Pistols’ Johnny Rotten, stars as King Herod.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, April 11. For a preview of what to expect, watch Williams and Boyd perform the title song on “GMA” below.
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here