*Michelle Williams and Incubus frontman Brandon Boyd visited “Good Morning America” today to announce their roles in a new production of Jesus Christ Superstar.
The duo will join JC Chasez in a 50-plus date U.S. tour to begin July 9 in New Orleans.
Chasez appears as Pontius Pilate, Boyd plays Judas Iscariot while Williams stars as Mary Magdalene in the Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber rock musical. John Lydon, better known as the Sex Pistols’ Johnny Rotten, stars as King Herod.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, April 11. For a preview of what to expect, watch Williams and Boyd perform the title song on “GMA” below.
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here