*Michelle Williams and Incubus frontman Brandon Boyd visited “Good Morning America” today to announce their roles in a new production of Jesus Christ Superstar.
The duo will join JC Chasez in a 50-plus date U.S. tour to begin July 9 in New Orleans.
Chasez appears as Pontius Pilate, Boyd plays Judas Iscariot while Williams stars as Mary Magdalene in the Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber rock musical. John Lydon, better known as the Sex Pistols’ Johnny Rotten, stars as King Herod.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, April 11. For a preview of what to expect, watch Williams and Boyd perform the title song on “GMA” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here