*Michelle Williams and Incubus frontman Brandon Boyd visited “Good Morning America” today to announce their roles in a new production of Jesus Christ Superstar.
The duo will join JC Chasez in a 50-plus date U.S. tour to begin July 9 in New Orleans.
Chasez appears as Pontius Pilate, Boyd plays Judas Iscariot while Williams stars as Mary Magdalene in the Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber rock musical. John Lydon, better known as the Sex Pistols’ Johnny Rotten, stars as King Herod.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, April 11. For a preview of what to expect, watch Williams and Boyd perform the title song on “GMA” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here