*Mimi Faust’s sex tape is in high demand.
The success of the sex tape has instantly attracted attention from Vivid Entertainment founder Steve Hirsch, who admitted that his company has never seen pre-sale numbers this high for any video that it’s released.
With “Mimi & Nikko” being officially available now, Hirsch predict big sales will continue to climb. Although Mimi hasn’t made any attempt to promote the tape on social media today, she did post K. Michelle’s parody on her Twitter.
Mimi isn’t the only one enjoying success. According to E! Online, the season 3 finale of “Scandal” brought in 10.5 million viewers, who watched as Olivia Pope and Associates wrapped up their most tumultuous season yet.
Although Olivia ultimately wound up jetting off for parts unknown, but “Scandal” creator Shonda Rhimes teased that the professional fixer might come back.
“She did quit her job; you might watch her on the beach somewhere. We’ll have to see next season,” Rhimes told Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday. “There’s that last look after she chooses to ignore the phone call from the White House when she sort of says she’s sure to Jake and then she looks out the window when you can really see that she’s not so sure.”
As hard as it is, “Scandal” gladiators will have to wait and see what the future holds for Olivia when the popular ABC show returns with season 4.
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here