*VH1 has released a 4 minute 36 second trailer for “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” season 3, and Lord have mercy. Ratchet doesn’t even begin to describe this. [Scroll down to watch.]
Of course Mimi and Nikko’s sex tape is one of the season’s major storylines, both before and after Vivid Entertainment got involved in releasing it.
Here’s how the network breaks down the entire season:
1. Stevie J.’s actually happy being married to Joseline Hernandez. Who knew that he’d enjoy being tied down to one woman!
2. Mimi Faust and Nikko make a sex tape — and all hell breaks loose. Mimi is still with her “boo” Nikko (and his tick-tock Rolex), and friend Ariane Davis isn’t too happy about it. At lunch, Mimi reveals to Ariane and Erica Dixon that she and Nikko are thinking of making a sex tape. When the word gets out, Vivid head honcho Steve Hirsch propositions the couple on releasing their intimate vid for a profitable return. Mimi is distraught about it as she’s mom to Stevie’s 3-year-old daughter, Eva, and thinks that Stevie J. is going to make her life “a living hell.” Later we see that Stevie in fact learns about the sex tape and tells Mimi that he is going to take legal action to make sure Eva is in proper care. In addition, Stevie J. tells Nikko that if the tape is leaked, “there will be a problem,” and the two men go head-to-head.
3. Kirk Frost takes a paternity test on baby Karter. After trying to work on his marriage with wife Rasheeda Frost, Kirk is apparently changing his tune and secretly tests newborn Karter to see if the child is in fact his own. He then has friend Benzino read him the results, which Benzino later burns in a parking lot. Next we see what looks like a confrontation between Kirk and Rasheeda with her breaking down in tears.
4. Enter Waka Flocka Flame and his baby mama drama. Season 3 newcomer Waka Flocka Flame joins the fold with his fianceé, Tammy Rivera, and they have their share of drama. Tammy confides in Joseline that he has “changed” and Joseline tells her that “men will be men.”
5. Mimi tells Tammy to beware of Joseline. Tammy is warned by Mimi Faust to be weary of Joseline and it appears to be for good reason. In another scene, we Tammy and Joseline getting into an argument with Tammy throwing Joseline’s stripper past in her face.
6. Kirk makes moves on the new nanny. With Rasheeda looking to get back into the studio, Kirk has been enlisted with choosing the perfect nanny for baby Karter — however, Kirk decides to hire someone who can also take care of him. When the nanny tells Rasheeda that she was under the impression that Kirk and Rasheeda were “separated, co-parenting in the same house,” Rasheeda loses it.
7. Karlie Redd shacks up with Yung Joc and is in for a surprise. Now that we know rapper Yung Joc is joining the LHHATL cast, we learn that his relationship with Karlie isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. In fact, Karlie called Yung out for smelling like other women, and even confronts a woman who says she’s been having sex with him every night.
8. Momma Dee tries to hook Lil Scrappy up with women… while he’s dating Bambi. Momma Dee is back to her old tricks and tells Scrappy that he needs to take his time dating women — while he’s apparently attached to newcomer Bambi. Bambi asks Scrappy if he’s being loyal, and he says “yes,” but Momma Dee drops the bombshell that he “has more than one egg in his basket.” This egg is more than likely the one named “Erica,” who we see Scrappy getting cozy with.
But things get messier when we catch a glimpse of a woman shopping for a pregnancy test. Scrappy confides in Kirk that “she’s pregnant,” and that he and this lady (is it Erica or Bambi?) plan on keeping the baby. Erica and Bambi confront each other (in front of Scrappy and later with Momma Dee) and can’t seem to keep their hands off of each other.
9. Sleazy and Zino “brawl.” During the “grand opening” of Benzino and Stevie J.’s bar, Sleazy and Zino, an argument between Benzino and ex Karlie ends with Benzino’s fianceé, Althea “Thi Thi” Heart, throwing her drink on Karlie and Benzino asking for Karlie to be thrown out. Meanwhile, Momma Dee pulls Scrappy to the side and tells him he needs to learn how to “control” his women. However, we know that a bigger brawl ensued that night with several of the cast members jumping in, and leaving several parties injured.
10. Benzino gets shot. It looks like the rumors are true and the cameras were rolling during the aftermath of the shooting that happened at the funeral procession for Benzino’s mother this past March. We see Athea and Stevie J. sit beside Zino who is strapped up to several monitors and IVs. “Let me just tell you something man. You got a strong support system, you got a lot of people who love you. The best thing now for you to do is relax, you feel me?” Stevie J. tells his sleeping friend.
Watch the trailer for Season 3 of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” below:
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here