Case in point: A half-nekked [sic] woman – Sandra Saurez – was arrested after she tore up whatever she could put her hands on inside a Pinellas Park fast food restaurant last month.
Is it any surprise that the surveillance footage of her alleged tirade has gone viral?
Footage posted to the website LiveLeak.com shows the woman’s three-minute tirade inside a McDonald’s restaurant at 66th Street and 102nd Avenue in Pinellas Park.
The video shows the woman — wearing only a thong, knocking over registers and equipment, emptying contents from a cabinet onto the floor and helping herself to some soft-serve ice cream.
You can hear commentary from off-camera voices, apparently employees, giggling as the surveillance footage rolls.
Read more at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here