*What would you do if a frat house moved in right next door to you?
Zac Efron and Seth Rogan are showing us what it could be like in, “Neighbors.”
The comedy follows a young couple suffering from arrested development, who are forced to live next to a fraternity house, after the birth of their newborn baby. The intensive conflict between the frat and family will have viewers laughing and roaring like Rogan.
“Probably Rose!” Laughed Rogan. “Zac has a lot of paparazzi that follows him all the time and that would get annoying.”
Comedian Ike Barinholtz, plays Rogan’s recently divorced vulgar friend.
“I would say Seth,” joked Barinholtz. “We are both soft older Jewish men who like to smoke pot and watch TV. Zac’s fun but too young and too good looking. My wife would leave me for him.”
“I’m going to go with Seth just because I feel like we’d be more buddy-buddy,” explained Heiman. “And we are kind of the same body size.”
“Seth!” Exclaimed Weaver and Goldberg. “Seth barbeques a lot. Having a chef around is a win.”
The stars even brought the frat house foolery to work.
“We just got these fully automatic Nerf guns in the office and its turned into anarchy,” shared Goldberg. “We can’t stop pranking each other. We wait for someone to come in, who is drinking their morning coffee, and then 5 of us jump out, and unload Nerf bullets on them!”
“Neighbors” hits theaters nationwide on May 9th.
To find locations and show times go to http://www.neighbors-movie.com/
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here