TMZ.com got confirmation of NeNe’s intent to go to bat for Porsha when photographers for the site asked her if it was true that Porsha would be fired after getting into a fight with Kenya at the season six reunion taping last week.
“They need to kick Kenya off with her dumb self,” said NeNe, who believes that Porsha didn’t do anything to justify her termination from the show, no matter what may have took place. “[Porsha] shouldn’t get kicked off. What they need to do is kick Kenya’s fake booty off.”
With that, TMZ’s mission was complete. But not without getting a prediction from NeNe regarding whether she’ll come out victorious on “Dancing with the Stars” this season, despite collecting less than high scores from the judges.
“I don’t know. You know what I do know? That I’m going to stick around for as long as I possibly can,” the reality TV fixture stated before weighing in on why Wendy Williams never walked away with the Mirrorball trophy when she was on the show. “Wendy has two left feet!”
To see NeNe Leakes’ encounter with TMZ, check out the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here