*OK, admit it. You didn’t really believe she was gonna win.
But maybe you’re like Wendy Williams and is shocked and surprised she lasted this long.
According to People, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star’s 31-point Argentine tango wasn’t exactly on point with the judges when it came to their execution of the dance’s technique.
In spite of being sent home, the two – especially NeNe – seemed to be in good spirits after the show.
“I’m so proud of myself and I hope I’ve inspired women all over the world,” Leakes said. “I am so proud of myself for standing here competing with Olympians.”
Dovolani joked that Nene had him naked more than anybody else and shared that he now considerers the reality star a friend.
Watch NeNe’s elimination below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here