*OK, admit it. You didn’t really believe she was gonna win.
But maybe you’re like Wendy Williams and is shocked and surprised she lasted this long.
According to People, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star’s 31-point Argentine tango wasn’t exactly on point with the judges when it came to their execution of the dance’s technique.
In spite of being sent home, the two – especially NeNe – seemed to be in good spirits after the show.
“I’m so proud of myself and I hope I’ve inspired women all over the world,” Leakes said. “I am so proud of myself for standing here competing with Olympians.”
Dovolani joked that Nene had him naked more than anybody else and shared that he now considerers the reality star a friend.
Watch NeNe’s elimination below.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here