*In an attempt to call out Cynthia Bailey over her disappointment with “Real Housewives of Atlanta” co-star NeNe Leakes for calling her husband Peter Thomas “a damn b*tch” in an earlier episode, NeNe posted an alleged text message in which the ladies actually discuss calling each other’s husbands “b*tches.”
Leakes quickly deleted the text, but not before RadarOnline.com was able to get a screengrab.
In the text message, which Leakes claims was sent one day before they filmed the infamous scene, Bailey acknowledged that the pair had discussed the scene involving their husbands.
Bailey allegedly wrote: “Change of plans for the scene. Not going to do the b*tch thing with Gregg. I thought it would be funny, but I really don’t want to call him out… even as a joke”
The text continues, “[I] think we should have real grown folk conversation, address our concerns as friends, apologize, hug it out and have cocktails.”
Leakes captioned the text message: “Did u forget u sent me this text after Mexico, the morning before Gregg and I shot the scene with u and Peter. Don’t play dumb friend!”
The alleged text implies that Bailey was aware the explicit exchange would happen – and that the scene was scripted.
During the second part of the “RHOA” reunion, Bailey and Leakes’ feud was explored further. Bailey admitted that seeing Leakes call her husband a b***h, opened up old wounds.
“When it comes to NeNe, I have been extremely loyal, to the point where people think I live up NeNe’s a**,” Bailey said but revealed the friendship was indeed over: “We haven’t really talked, two or three weeks now.”
The head housewife responded, “I’m not sure where that is coming from.”
“These girls know nothing about our friendship,” Leakes said, upset that Bailey was talking about all their issues publicly.
Bailey added wearily, “I love her… I miss NeNe, but I’ll be okay. Unfortunately, sometimes you just come to the end of the road with people.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here