*In an attempt to call out Cynthia Bailey over her disappointment with “Real Housewives of Atlanta” co-star NeNe Leakes for calling her husband Peter Thomas “a damn b*tch” in an earlier episode, NeNe posted an alleged text message in which the ladies actually discuss calling each other’s husbands “b*tches.”
Leakes quickly deleted the text, but not before RadarOnline.com was able to get a screengrab.
In the text message, which Leakes claims was sent one day before they filmed the infamous scene, Bailey acknowledged that the pair had discussed the scene involving their husbands.
Bailey allegedly wrote: “Change of plans for the scene. Not going to do the b*tch thing with Gregg. I thought it would be funny, but I really don’t want to call him out… even as a joke”
The text continues, “[I] think we should have real grown folk conversation, address our concerns as friends, apologize, hug it out and have cocktails.”
Leakes captioned the text message: “Did u forget u sent me this text after Mexico, the morning before Gregg and I shot the scene with u and Peter. Don’t play dumb friend!”
The alleged text implies that Bailey was aware the explicit exchange would happen – and that the scene was scripted.
During the second part of the “RHOA” reunion, Bailey and Leakes’ feud was explored further. Bailey admitted that seeing Leakes call her husband a b***h, opened up old wounds.
“When it comes to NeNe, I have been extremely loyal, to the point where people think I live up NeNe’s a**,” Bailey said but revealed the friendship was indeed over: “We haven’t really talked, two or three weeks now.”
The head housewife responded, “I’m not sure where that is coming from.”
“These girls know nothing about our friendship,” Leakes said, upset that Bailey was talking about all their issues publicly.
Bailey added wearily, “I love her… I miss NeNe, but I’ll be okay. Unfortunately, sometimes you just come to the end of the road with people.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here