“Mommy, she looks just like me!” That is what makes Dr. Lisa Williams most proud of her “Positively Perfect” dolls.
Where at one time blonde-haired, blue-eyed Barbie dolls dominated toy store aisles, now those same aisles are gradually adding diversity with the inclusion of dolls that reflect deeper-skin tones and ethnic hair.
Dr. Williams has put a lot of effort into creating dolls that celebrate the diversity in multicultural children.
As the founder and creator of Positively Perfect Dolls — a unique line of baby dolls that represent and reflect the beautiful features found in young African-American girls, she has developed dolls in a variety of skin tones that include vanilla, caramel, pecan and mocha. The skin tones are even custom-blended to perfect the right shade, glow and undertone that ultimately resemble realistic results.
Read more at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here