“Mommy, she looks just like me!” That is what makes Dr. Lisa Williams most proud of her “Positively Perfect” dolls.
Where at one time blonde-haired, blue-eyed Barbie dolls dominated toy store aisles, now those same aisles are gradually adding diversity with the inclusion of dolls that reflect deeper-skin tones and ethnic hair.
Dr. Williams has put a lot of effort into creating dolls that celebrate the diversity in multicultural children.
As the founder and creator of Positively Perfect Dolls — a unique line of baby dolls that represent and reflect the beautiful features found in young African-American girls, she has developed dolls in a variety of skin tones that include vanilla, caramel, pecan and mocha. The skin tones are even custom-blended to perfect the right shade, glow and undertone that ultimately resemble realistic results.
Read more at EURThisNThat →
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here