In fact, on tonight’s episode, Tina has decided ro show Teddy the door oin light of mbeing informed of dude’s other women.
“We gotta get away from each other,” a reflective Tina stated. “I’ve come to the conclusion that Teddy and I need to separate if we’re ever going to make it together. This is hard to do, but we’ve got to do it.”
It all went down during a quiet talk at their kitchen table.
“The fact of the matter is I don’t trust you no more, and I can’t give my heart to you ever again if I don’t believe that I can trust you,” Tina told Teddy before telling him he has to move out. “I’m going to get away, and I don’t want you here when I come back. You have to leave.”
Teddy didn’t want to go, citing not wanting to leave her or the kids. Well, Tina wasn’t having it … her mind was made up; he had to go.
“I’m nervous about this space and what kind of distance it’s going to create with us.” Teddy shared.
We have to admit, it’s heartbreaking to watch the couple’s marriage dissolve, but right now, maybe it’s best they give each other some space.
“I’m in such a low place, I’m no good to my children. I’m no good to myself. I cannot live my life like this,” Tina said to Teddy.
You can it all go down toning on “Mary Mary” at 9/8c on WEtv.
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here