In fact, on tonight’s episode, Tina has decided ro show Teddy the door oin light of mbeing informed of dude’s other women.
“We gotta get away from each other,” a reflective Tina stated. “I’ve come to the conclusion that Teddy and I need to separate if we’re ever going to make it together. This is hard to do, but we’ve got to do it.”
It all went down during a quiet talk at their kitchen table.
“The fact of the matter is I don’t trust you no more, and I can’t give my heart to you ever again if I don’t believe that I can trust you,” Tina told Teddy before telling him he has to move out. “I’m going to get away, and I don’t want you here when I come back. You have to leave.”
Teddy didn’t want to go, citing not wanting to leave her or the kids. Well, Tina wasn’t having it … her mind was made up; he had to go.
“I’m nervous about this space and what kind of distance it’s going to create with us.” Teddy shared.
We have to admit, it’s heartbreaking to watch the couple’s marriage dissolve, but right now, maybe it’s best they give each other some space.
“I’m in such a low place, I’m no good to my children. I’m no good to myself. I cannot live my life like this,” Tina said to Teddy.
You can it all go down toning on “Mary Mary” at 9/8c on WEtv.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here