In fact, on tonight’s episode, Tina has decided ro show Teddy the door oin light of mbeing informed of dude’s other women.
“We gotta get away from each other,” a reflective Tina stated. “I’ve come to the conclusion that Teddy and I need to separate if we’re ever going to make it together. This is hard to do, but we’ve got to do it.”
It all went down during a quiet talk at their kitchen table.
“The fact of the matter is I don’t trust you no more, and I can’t give my heart to you ever again if I don’t believe that I can trust you,” Tina told Teddy before telling him he has to move out. “I’m going to get away, and I don’t want you here when I come back. You have to leave.”
Teddy didn’t want to go, citing not wanting to leave her or the kids. Well, Tina wasn’t having it … her mind was made up; he had to go.
“I’m nervous about this space and what kind of distance it’s going to create with us.” Teddy shared.
We have to admit, it’s heartbreaking to watch the couple’s marriage dissolve, but right now, maybe it’s best they give each other some space.
“I’m in such a low place, I’m no good to my children. I’m no good to myself. I cannot live my life like this,” Tina said to Teddy.
You can it all go down toning on “Mary Mary” at 9/8c on WEtv.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here