*“The Voice” host Carson Daly interviewed the show’s judges Adam Levine, Usher Raymond, Blake Shelton, and Shakira for the “Today” show this morning, and Usher got personal, saying this past year has been a particularly rough.
“I lost my grandmother, my son was diagnosed as being a type one diabetic. It has definitely been a difficult one for me, man,” he said.
The singer has not revealed which of his two boys is suffering from the blood sugar disease. He is father to six-year-old Usher Raymond V and five-year-old Naviyd, from his marriage to stylist Tameka Foster.
Ursh said he spends a lot of his spare time reading up on his son’s dietary requirements to ensure he is staying healthy, even when he’s on the set of “The Voice.”
“Sometimes you’re looking at me and we’re off camera, and I’m online looking at numbers, trying to make sure he’s eating properly. It’s crazy,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here