*“The Voice” host Carson Daly interviewed the show’s judges Adam Levine, Usher Raymond, Blake Shelton, and Shakira for the “Today” show this morning, and Usher got personal, saying this past year has been a particularly rough.
“I lost my grandmother, my son was diagnosed as being a type one diabetic. It has definitely been a difficult one for me, man,” he said.
The singer has not revealed which of his two boys is suffering from the blood sugar disease. He is father to six-year-old Usher Raymond V and five-year-old Naviyd, from his marriage to stylist Tameka Foster.
Ursh said he spends a lot of his spare time reading up on his son’s dietary requirements to ensure he is staying healthy, even when he’s on the set of “The Voice.”
“Sometimes you’re looking at me and we’re off camera, and I’m online looking at numbers, trying to make sure he’s eating properly. It’s crazy,” he said.
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here