*“The Voice” host Carson Daly interviewed the show’s judges Adam Levine, Usher Raymond, Blake Shelton, and Shakira for the “Today” show this morning, and Usher got personal, saying this past year has been a particularly rough.
“I lost my grandmother, my son was diagnosed as being a type one diabetic. It has definitely been a difficult one for me, man,” he said.
The singer has not revealed which of his two boys is suffering from the blood sugar disease. He is father to six-year-old Usher Raymond V and five-year-old Naviyd, from his marriage to stylist Tameka Foster.
Ursh said he spends a lot of his spare time reading up on his son’s dietary requirements to ensure he is staying healthy, even when he’s on the set of “The Voice.”
“Sometimes you’re looking at me and we’re off camera, and I’m online looking at numbers, trying to make sure he’s eating properly. It’s crazy,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here