*“The Voice” host Carson Daly interviewed the show’s judges Adam Levine, Usher Raymond, Blake Shelton, and Shakira for the “Today” show this morning, and Usher got personal, saying this past year has been a particularly rough.
“I lost my grandmother, my son was diagnosed as being a type one diabetic. It has definitely been a difficult one for me, man,” he said.
The singer has not revealed which of his two boys is suffering from the blood sugar disease. He is father to six-year-old Usher Raymond V and five-year-old Naviyd, from his marriage to stylist Tameka Foster.
Ursh said he spends a lot of his spare time reading up on his son’s dietary requirements to ensure he is staying healthy, even when he’s on the set of “The Voice.”
“Sometimes you’re looking at me and we’re off camera, and I’m online looking at numbers, trying to make sure he’s eating properly. It’s crazy,” he said.
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here