*Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law has been granted an extension to a restraining order she obtained against the husband of the late singer’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
Pat Houston requested a protection order against Nick Gordon in March following an alleged altercation at a family party. A judge ordered Gordon to stay away from Pat – Whitney’s former manager and executor of her estate – through a temporary restraining order, which has now been extended for 12 months.
Bobbi’s hubby is banned from contacting Houston or anyone in her immediate family and faces jail if he comes within 200 yards of them.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here