*Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law has been granted an extension to a restraining order she obtained against the husband of the late singer’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
Pat Houston requested a protection order against Nick Gordon in March following an alleged altercation at a family party. A judge ordered Gordon to stay away from Pat – Whitney’s former manager and executor of her estate – through a temporary restraining order, which has now been extended for 12 months.
Bobbi’s hubby is banned from contacting Houston or anyone in her immediate family and faces jail if he comes within 200 yards of them.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here