*Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law has been granted an extension to a restraining order she obtained against the husband of the late singer’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
Pat Houston requested a protection order against Nick Gordon in March following an alleged altercation at a family party. A judge ordered Gordon to stay away from Pat – Whitney’s former manager and executor of her estate – through a temporary restraining order, which has now been extended for 12 months.
Bobbi’s hubby is banned from contacting Houston or anyone in her immediate family and faces jail if he comes within 200 yards of them.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here