*Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law has been granted an extension to a restraining order she obtained against the husband of the late singer’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
Pat Houston requested a protection order against Nick Gordon in March following an alleged altercation at a family party. A judge ordered Gordon to stay away from Pat – Whitney’s former manager and executor of her estate – through a temporary restraining order, which has now been extended for 12 months.
Bobbi’s hubby is banned from contacting Houston or anyone in her immediate family and faces jail if he comes within 200 yards of them.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here