*Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law has been granted an extension to a restraining order she obtained against the husband of the late singer’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
Pat Houston requested a protection order against Nick Gordon in March following an alleged altercation at a family party. A judge ordered Gordon to stay away from Pat – Whitney’s former manager and executor of her estate – through a temporary restraining order, which has now been extended for 12 months.
Bobbi’s hubby is banned from contacting Houston or anyone in her immediate family and faces jail if he comes within 200 yards of them.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here