*The lineup of vocal talent keeps coming for new Tony Award-nominated “After Midnight.”
Producers of the show that celebrates Duke Ellington’s years at the Cotton Club announced that Patti LaBelle, Gladys Knight and Natalie Cole will take turns as special guest stars this summer.
LaBelle will play performances from June 10-29, Knight takes July 8- Aug. 3, and Cole will appear from Aug. 5-31 at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre.
Each will offer their own take on the songs “I Can’t Give You Anything But Love,” ”Stormy Weather,” ”On the Sunny Side of the Street” and “Zaz Zuh Zaz.”
The show earned seven Tony nods on Tuesday, including one for best musical.
Past stars of the show include Fantasia Barrino, Toni Braxton, Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds, Vanessa Williams and k.d. lang. View clips below.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here