OK, maybe not really! She actually dodged the questions about the fight.
Tom Joyner tried to get information out of the reality star on “Tom Joyner Morning Show,” but she wouldn’t budge!
“I’m under contract and can’t speak on it,” Porsha explained. “I can’t say.”
All she did mention was “that I went to the reunion show.”
Rumors began circulating Williams might be kicked off “RHOA” for the brief physical altercation.
And not surprisedly, she didn’t offer any comment about being kicked off or Moore calling 911.
However, she did say she wasn’t joining another reality show!
As for her ex-husband, she’s done talking about him.
“You know what: I’ve moved on from speaking about Kordell,” said Porsha. “I’m just in a place where I hope he’s happy. However he’s living…”
Although Williams was pleasant, this interview was basically a waste of everybody’s time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here