OK, maybe not really! She actually dodged the questions about the fight.
Tom Joyner tried to get information out of the reality star on “Tom Joyner Morning Show,” but she wouldn’t budge!
“I’m under contract and can’t speak on it,” Porsha explained. “I can’t say.”
All she did mention was “that I went to the reunion show.”
Rumors began circulating Williams might be kicked off “RHOA” for the brief physical altercation.
And not surprisedly, she didn’t offer any comment about being kicked off or Moore calling 911.
However, she did say she wasn’t joining another reality show!
As for her ex-husband, she’s done talking about him.
“You know what: I’ve moved on from speaking about Kordell,” said Porsha. “I’m just in a place where I hope he’s happy. However he’s living…”
Although Williams was pleasant, this interview was basically a waste of everybody’s time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here