*Porsha Williams is headed to “The View.”
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star will break her silence on the fight she had with co-star Kenya Moore during Tuesday’s broadcast, ABC announced this morning.
On the “Housewives” reunion special, which was taped in March and aired on Bravo last Sunday, Williams pulled Moore to the ground by her hair and dragged her across the floor.
Williams, the ex-wife of former NFL quarterback Kordell Stewart and the granddaughter of the late civil rights leader Hosea Williams, is now facing a battery charge.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here