*Porsha Williams is headed to “The View.”
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star will break her silence on the fight she had with co-star Kenya Moore during Tuesday’s broadcast, ABC announced this morning.
On the “Housewives” reunion special, which was taped in March and aired on Bravo last Sunday, Williams pulled Moore to the ground by her hair and dragged her across the floor.
Williams, the ex-wife of former NFL quarterback Kordell Stewart and the granddaughter of the late civil rights leader Hosea Williams, is now facing a battery charge.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here