*With nothing better to do, a prisoner in California filed a lawsuit seeking $2.4 billion from Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna and Chris Brown, claiming they stole song lyrics he had written while incarcerated.
As first reported by Re-Tox, inmate Richard Dupree filed the suit on April 21 in California’s Eastern District Court. He says Beyonce and Jay Z worked with the CIA, FBI and Homeland Security, among other agencies, to spy on him and obtain his lyrics.
He believes Chris Brown, Kanye West and Rihanna were co-conspirators in the crime and that the gang of pop stars stole 3,000 songs from him.
More details of this craziness here.
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here