*With nothing better to do, a prisoner in California filed a lawsuit seeking $2.4 billion from Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna and Chris Brown, claiming they stole song lyrics he had written while incarcerated.
As first reported by Re-Tox, inmate Richard Dupree filed the suit on April 21 in California’s Eastern District Court. He says Beyonce and Jay Z worked with the CIA, FBI and Homeland Security, among other agencies, to spy on him and obtain his lyrics.
He believes Chris Brown, Kanye West and Rihanna were co-conspirators in the crime and that the gang of pop stars stole 3,000 songs from him.
More details of this craziness here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here