*With nothing better to do, a prisoner in California filed a lawsuit seeking $2.4 billion from Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna and Chris Brown, claiming they stole song lyrics he had written while incarcerated.
As first reported by Re-Tox, inmate Richard Dupree filed the suit on April 21 in California’s Eastern District Court. He says Beyonce and Jay Z worked with the CIA, FBI and Homeland Security, among other agencies, to spy on him and obtain his lyrics.
He believes Chris Brown, Kanye West and Rihanna were co-conspirators in the crime and that the gang of pop stars stole 3,000 songs from him.
More details of this craziness here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here