*After testing actors over the past couple of weeks, Warner Bros. and DC have tapped theater actor Ray Fisher for the role of Cyborg in the untitled Batman-Superman pic, reports Variety.
Victor Stone or Cyborg, while not a major part in the Batman-Superman feature, is a member of the Justice League, and the role will become much more significant role as Warner and DC develop more films related to the Justice League universe, sources confirm.
Fisher joins a cast that includes Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Jesse Eisenberg, Gal Gadot and Amy Adams.
Zack Snyder is directing from a script by David S. Goyer, based on a story by Goyer and Snyder. Production is currently under way in Michigan toward a May 6, 2016 release.
Fisher is more known for his theater roles including the Broadway play “Fetch Clay, Make Man,” in which he portrayed Muhammad Ali.
He was also one of the actors testing for J.J. Abrams’ upcoming “Star Wars: Episode VII.”
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here