*After testing actors over the past couple of weeks, Warner Bros. and DC have tapped theater actor Ray Fisher for the role of Cyborg in the untitled Batman-Superman pic, reports Variety.
Victor Stone or Cyborg, while not a major part in the Batman-Superman feature, is a member of the Justice League, and the role will become much more significant role as Warner and DC develop more films related to the Justice League universe, sources confirm.
Fisher joins a cast that includes Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Jesse Eisenberg, Gal Gadot and Amy Adams.
Zack Snyder is directing from a script by David S. Goyer, based on a story by Goyer and Snyder. Production is currently under way in Michigan toward a May 6, 2016 release.
Fisher is more known for his theater roles including the Broadway play “Fetch Clay, Make Man,” in which he portrayed Muhammad Ali.
He was also one of the actors testing for J.J. Abrams’ upcoming “Star Wars: Episode VII.”
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here