*TMZ is reporting that the entire cast of Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” (minus one) is threatening to quit the series if Porsha Williams is kicked off the show because of her fight with Kenya Moore during the reunion special.
The one holdout, of course, is Kenya Moore.
According to reports (and Kenya’s 911 call) Porsha threw the first punch during the taping. TMZ says producers are trying to use that as justification to fire her, and all contracts for next season have been put on hold until producers figure out what to do with Porsha.
Sources close to the show tell the website that cast members NeNe Leakes, Cynthia Bailey, Phaedra Parks and Kandi Burruss hatched their plan to quit at Kandi’s wedding over the weekend, telling the show’s producers how much they despise Moore because of all the drama she stirs up.
“Sources tell us the women have made it clear, they’ll walk if Porsha gets fired, and we’re told NeNe Leakes and Phaedra Parks are making a play to get Kenya fired instead,” TMZ stated.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here