*TMZ is reporting that the entire cast of Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” (minus one) is threatening to quit the series if Porsha Williams is kicked off the show because of her fight with Kenya Moore during the reunion special.
The one holdout, of course, is Kenya Moore.
According to reports (and Kenya’s 911 call) Porsha threw the first punch during the taping. TMZ says producers are trying to use that as justification to fire her, and all contracts for next season have been put on hold until producers figure out what to do with Porsha.
Sources close to the show tell the website that cast members NeNe Leakes, Cynthia Bailey, Phaedra Parks and Kandi Burruss hatched their plan to quit at Kandi’s wedding over the weekend, telling the show’s producers how much they despise Moore because of all the drama she stirs up.
“Sources tell us the women have made it clear, they’ll walk if Porsha gets fired, and we’re told NeNe Leakes and Phaedra Parks are making a play to get Kenya fired instead,” TMZ stated.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here