*TMZ is reporting that the entire cast of Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” (minus one) is threatening to quit the series if Porsha Williams is kicked off the show because of her fight with Kenya Moore during the reunion special.
The one holdout, of course, is Kenya Moore.
According to reports (and Kenya’s 911 call) Porsha threw the first punch during the taping. TMZ says producers are trying to use that as justification to fire her, and all contracts for next season have been put on hold until producers figure out what to do with Porsha.
Sources close to the show tell the website that cast members NeNe Leakes, Cynthia Bailey, Phaedra Parks and Kandi Burruss hatched their plan to quit at Kandi’s wedding over the weekend, telling the show’s producers how much they despise Moore because of all the drama she stirs up.
“Sources tell us the women have made it clear, they’ll walk if Porsha gets fired, and we’re told NeNe Leakes and Phaedra Parks are making a play to get Kenya fired instead,” TMZ stated.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here