*TMZ is reporting that the entire cast of Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” (minus one) is threatening to quit the series if Porsha Williams is kicked off the show because of her fight with Kenya Moore during the reunion special.
The one holdout, of course, is Kenya Moore.
According to reports (and Kenya’s 911 call) Porsha threw the first punch during the taping. TMZ says producers are trying to use that as justification to fire her, and all contracts for next season have been put on hold until producers figure out what to do with Porsha.
Sources close to the show tell the website that cast members NeNe Leakes, Cynthia Bailey, Phaedra Parks and Kandi Burruss hatched their plan to quit at Kandi’s wedding over the weekend, telling the show’s producers how much they despise Moore because of all the drama she stirs up.
“Sources tell us the women have made it clear, they’ll walk if Porsha gets fired, and we’re told NeNe Leakes and Phaedra Parks are making a play to get Kenya fired instead,” TMZ stated.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here