*TMZ is reporting that the entire cast of Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” (minus one) is threatening to quit the series if Porsha Williams is kicked off the show because of her fight with Kenya Moore during the reunion special.
The one holdout, of course, is Kenya Moore.
According to reports (and Kenya’s 911 call) Porsha threw the first punch during the taping. TMZ says producers are trying to use that as justification to fire her, and all contracts for next season have been put on hold until producers figure out what to do with Porsha.
Sources close to the show tell the website that cast members NeNe Leakes, Cynthia Bailey, Phaedra Parks and Kandi Burruss hatched their plan to quit at Kandi’s wedding over the weekend, telling the show’s producers how much they despise Moore because of all the drama she stirs up.
“Sources tell us the women have made it clear, they’ll walk if Porsha gets fired, and we’re told NeNe Leakes and Phaedra Parks are making a play to get Kenya fired instead,” TMZ stated.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here