*The grandson of Richard Pryor is facing charges of domestic violence following an alleged altercation with his ex-girlfriend.
Randise Pryor, the 23-year-old son of Richard Pryor, Jr. and his ex-wife Diane, is accused of lashing out at Karly Mason, 19, during an incident on Feb. 27 in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
A police report was filed on March 1 and Randise has since been charged with simple assault and harassment, according to documents obtained by the National Enquirer.
He’s due in court for a preliminary hearing on April 15.
Randise Pryor’s father is the son of Richard Pryor’s first wife Patricia Price. The late comedy legend died from a cardiac arrest in 2005.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here