*The grandson of Richard Pryor is facing charges of domestic violence following an alleged altercation with his ex-girlfriend.
Randise Pryor, the 23-year-old son of Richard Pryor, Jr. and his ex-wife Diane, is accused of lashing out at Karly Mason, 19, during an incident on Feb. 27 in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
A police report was filed on March 1 and Randise has since been charged with simple assault and harassment, according to documents obtained by the National Enquirer.
He’s due in court for a preliminary hearing on April 15.
Randise Pryor’s father is the son of Richard Pryor’s first wife Patricia Price. The late comedy legend died from a cardiac arrest in 2005.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here