*Rick Ross is facing a lawsuit from two men who claim his entourage seriously injured them during a brawl at his 2011 birthday party at NYC’s Umbrella Lounge.
According to Radar Online, Bronx residents Jeison Soto and Edward Soto both say they “suffered multiple bodily injuries” on January 28, 2011 at the hands of Ross’ employees and Umbrella Lounge workers. The men blame Ross, now 37, for starting the fight and failing to hire sufficiently-trained security.
According to documents, the alleged victims say Ross has failed to respond to the summons, which was originally drafted in December 2012.
In good legal news for the rapper, he settled a $2 million lawsuit in February with a British firm over a cancelled 2011 concert in Nigeria.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here