*Rick Ross is facing a lawsuit from two men who claim his entourage seriously injured them during a brawl at his 2011 birthday party at NYC’s Umbrella Lounge.
According to Radar Online, Bronx residents Jeison Soto and Edward Soto both say they “suffered multiple bodily injuries” on January 28, 2011 at the hands of Ross’ employees and Umbrella Lounge workers. The men blame Ross, now 37, for starting the fight and failing to hire sufficiently-trained security.
According to documents, the alleged victims say Ross has failed to respond to the summons, which was originally drafted in December 2012.
In good legal news for the rapper, he settled a $2 million lawsuit in February with a British firm over a cancelled 2011 concert in Nigeria.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here