*Rick Ross is facing a lawsuit from two men who claim his entourage seriously injured them during a brawl at his 2011 birthday party at NYC’s Umbrella Lounge.
According to Radar Online, Bronx residents Jeison Soto and Edward Soto both say they “suffered multiple bodily injuries” on January 28, 2011 at the hands of Ross’ employees and Umbrella Lounge workers. The men blame Ross, now 37, for starting the fight and failing to hire sufficiently-trained security.
According to documents, the alleged victims say Ross has failed to respond to the summons, which was originally drafted in December 2012.
In good legal news for the rapper, he settled a $2 million lawsuit in February with a British firm over a cancelled 2011 concert in Nigeria.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here