*Rick Ross is facing a lawsuit from two men who claim his entourage seriously injured them during a brawl at his 2011 birthday party at NYC’s Umbrella Lounge.
According to Radar Online, Bronx residents Jeison Soto and Edward Soto both say they “suffered multiple bodily injuries” on January 28, 2011 at the hands of Ross’ employees and Umbrella Lounge workers. The men blame Ross, now 37, for starting the fight and failing to hire sufficiently-trained security.
According to documents, the alleged victims say Ross has failed to respond to the summons, which was originally drafted in December 2012.
In good legal news for the rapper, he settled a $2 million lawsuit in February with a British firm over a cancelled 2011 concert in Nigeria.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here