*Rick Ross is facing a lawsuit from two men who claim his entourage seriously injured them during a brawl at his 2011 birthday party at NYC’s Umbrella Lounge.
According to Radar Online, Bronx residents Jeison Soto and Edward Soto both say they “suffered multiple bodily injuries” on January 28, 2011 at the hands of Ross’ employees and Umbrella Lounge workers. The men blame Ross, now 37, for starting the fight and failing to hire sufficiently-trained security.
According to documents, the alleged victims say Ross has failed to respond to the summons, which was originally drafted in December 2012.
In good legal news for the rapper, he settled a $2 million lawsuit in February with a British firm over a cancelled 2011 concert in Nigeria.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here