*Salli Richardson-Whitfield has signed on to recur on BET’s “Being Mary Jane,” reports Deadline.com.
The series stars Gabrielle Union as a successful TV news anchor with a not-so-successful love life.
Richardson-Whitfield will appear in at least five episodes as Mary Jane’s (Union) longtime friend.
The wife of actor Dondre Whitfield currently recurs on Lifetime’s “The Lottery.” Other TV credits include “Castle,” “House Of Lies,” “NCIS” and “The Newsroom.”
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here