*Salli Richardson-Whitfield has signed on to recur on BET’s “Being Mary Jane,” reports Deadline.com.
The series stars Gabrielle Union as a successful TV news anchor with a not-so-successful love life.
Richardson-Whitfield will appear in at least five episodes as Mary Jane’s (Union) longtime friend.
The wife of actor Dondre Whitfield currently recurs on Lifetime’s “The Lottery.” Other TV credits include “Castle,” “House Of Lies,” “NCIS” and “The Newsroom.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here