*Salli Richardson-Whitfield has signed on to recur on BET’s “Being Mary Jane,” reports Deadline.com.
The series stars Gabrielle Union as a successful TV news anchor with a not-so-successful love life.
Richardson-Whitfield will appear in at least five episodes as Mary Jane’s (Union) longtime friend.
The wife of actor Dondre Whitfield currently recurs on Lifetime’s “The Lottery.” Other TV credits include “Castle,” “House Of Lies,” “NCIS” and “The Newsroom.”
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here