*Salli Richardson-Whitfield has signed on to recur on BET’s “Being Mary Jane,” reports Deadline.com.
The series stars Gabrielle Union as a successful TV news anchor with a not-so-successful love life.
Richardson-Whitfield will appear in at least five episodes as Mary Jane’s (Union) longtime friend.
The wife of actor Dondre Whitfield currently recurs on Lifetime’s “The Lottery.” Other TV credits include “Castle,” “House Of Lies,” “NCIS” and “The Newsroom.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here