*Many of us have lost way too many loved ones to drug overdose. Whether it be illegal drugs or painkillers, it has managed to take the lives of our daughters, sons, mothers, fathers and friends in the public eye.
Now, there is help to prevent this loss and it’s legitimate!
Friends and family can now take the first step to save a loved one from an overdose of heroin or powerful painkillers called Opioids.
According to the Associated Press, the Food and Drug Administration has approved an easy-to-use device that automatically injects the right dose of an overdose antidote named Naloxone before an ambulance arrives. Doctors could prescribe it for family members or caregivers to keep on hand, in a pocket or a medicine cabinet.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat→
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here