*Many of us have lost way too many loved ones to drug overdose. Whether it be illegal drugs or painkillers, it has managed to take the lives of our daughters, sons, mothers, fathers and friends in the public eye.
Now, there is help to prevent this loss and it’s legitimate!
Friends and family can now take the first step to save a loved one from an overdose of heroin or powerful painkillers called Opioids.
According to the Associated Press, the Food and Drug Administration has approved an easy-to-use device that automatically injects the right dose of an overdose antidote named Naloxone before an ambulance arrives. Doctors could prescribe it for family members or caregivers to keep on hand, in a pocket or a medicine cabinet.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat→
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here