*Many of us have lost way too many loved ones to drug overdose. Whether it be illegal drugs or painkillers, it has managed to take the lives of our daughters, sons, mothers, fathers and friends in the public eye.
Now, there is help to prevent this loss and it’s legitimate!
Friends and family can now take the first step to save a loved one from an overdose of heroin or powerful painkillers called Opioids.
According to the Associated Press, the Food and Drug Administration has approved an easy-to-use device that automatically injects the right dose of an overdose antidote named Naloxone before an ambulance arrives. Doctors could prescribe it for family members or caregivers to keep on hand, in a pocket or a medicine cabinet.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat→
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here