According to TMZ, the bar that was able to withstand Mimi’s sexual acrobatics is in high demand across the country, and Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target, and Walmart hae been struggling to keep up ever since the trailer for the sex tape hit the web.
We called employees at each of the major retailers (from Georgia to Cali) and we’re getting the same story — ever since the trailer for Mimi’s sex tape came out, people have been racing to purchase their own super-strong shower rods to recreate the Mimi experience.
And supplies are running out — a customer at one Home Depot in Georgia tells us, they were totally sold out of Mimi-strength shower rods.
This is a real thing — a Twitter search for “Mimi shower rod” shows an endless list of people trying to get their hands on one. There’s even a Twitter account dedicated to it (@MimiShowerRod). And don’t even get us started on the Vine videos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here