According to TMZ, the bar that was able to withstand Mimi’s sexual acrobatics is in high demand across the country, and Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target, and Walmart hae been struggling to keep up ever since the trailer for the sex tape hit the web.
We called employees at each of the major retailers (from Georgia to Cali) and we’re getting the same story — ever since the trailer for Mimi’s sex tape came out, people have been racing to purchase their own super-strong shower rods to recreate the Mimi experience.
And supplies are running out — a customer at one Home Depot in Georgia tells us, they were totally sold out of Mimi-strength shower rods.
This is a real thing — a Twitter search for “Mimi shower rod” shows an endless list of people trying to get their hands on one. There’s even a Twitter account dedicated to it (@MimiShowerRod). And don’t even get us started on the Vine videos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here