According to TMZ, the bar that was able to withstand Mimi’s sexual acrobatics is in high demand across the country, and Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target, and Walmart hae been struggling to keep up ever since the trailer for the sex tape hit the web.
We called employees at each of the major retailers (from Georgia to Cali) and we’re getting the same story — ever since the trailer for Mimi’s sex tape came out, people have been racing to purchase their own super-strong shower rods to recreate the Mimi experience.
And supplies are running out — a customer at one Home Depot in Georgia tells us, they were totally sold out of Mimi-strength shower rods.
This is a real thing — a Twitter search for “Mimi shower rod” shows an endless list of people trying to get their hands on one. There’s even a Twitter account dedicated to it (@MimiShowerRod). And don’t even get us started on the Vine videos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here