According to TMZ, the bar that was able to withstand Mimi’s sexual acrobatics is in high demand across the country, and Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target, and Walmart hae been struggling to keep up ever since the trailer for the sex tape hit the web.
We called employees at each of the major retailers (from Georgia to Cali) and we’re getting the same story — ever since the trailer for Mimi’s sex tape came out, people have been racing to purchase their own super-strong shower rods to recreate the Mimi experience.
And supplies are running out — a customer at one Home Depot in Georgia tells us, they were totally sold out of Mimi-strength shower rods.
This is a real thing — a Twitter search for “Mimi shower rod” shows an endless list of people trying to get their hands on one. There’s even a Twitter account dedicated to it (@MimiShowerRod). And don’t even get us started on the Vine videos.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here