The Black Association Of Documentary Filmmakers West (“BAD West”) has announced that Stephanie Allain, Director of the Los Angeles Film Festival, will moderate their 8th annual “Day of Black Docs” being held Saturday, April 12th, 12:00 – 6:00 p.m., at the American Film Institute (AFI) Mark Goodson Theater, 2021 Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Three documentaries, “God Loves Uganda,” “The Black Line: Profiles of African American Women,” and “Be Known” will be screened, followed by a Q&A with the filmmakers, and moderated by Ms. Allain.
Read more at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here