*Being mad at a person and coming for them is one thing, but coming for their child is another!
But now Carter apologized for talking about Draya’s son.
“I apologize for speaking about her son. I was emotional. I was irate at the time. I was very out of line for saying that about her son,” Carter said during the reunion show on VH1.
Draya didn’t sit with her former cast mates. But she was seated backstage with Shaunie O’Neal — who asked her about her mindset before arriving in Palm Springs and punching Carter in the eye on the show.
“I knew when I was going to Palm Springs that I was going to whoop ass and take names. I knew she was going to push my buttons first,” said Draya who seemed intoxicated when she showed up for the cast vacation.
Draya recounted Carter calling her out of her name, but most importantly, coming for her son on the show.
“It was too much of the ‘my sons,’” Draya explained to Shaunie. “What makes another woman say that about somebody else’s child? You are sick and you need your a$s beat. Miami is who punched her in the eye. So, leave her alone. Stop bringing her up.”
Draya would’ve gotten physical with Jackie Christie too.
“If Jackie was outta line, I was going to handle her next,” Draya explained. “Jackie brought this fester, this disease of a person, to us to do her dirty work for her, and she did it better than Jackie.”
Although Carter apologized, this clearly doesn’t mean the two are cordial now.
“She f_ck@d two people in the back of my friend’s car at her job,” Carter said. “You wanna get your hands dirty and hide them; I don’t. I’m very upfront….I’ll be the villain all day. I’m going to tell you to your face. I’m not going to sit up here and talk sh!t behind your back.”
Watch Draya Michele talk about the fight on the reunion show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here