Who knew you were also a beater of women?
In a move that brings what many believe to be true already to fruition, “If you have money, you are above the law,” you, Mr. Millionaire, must be doing the victory dance and chuckling to yourself simultaneously after pleading guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence and battery charges last week, yet dodging 45 felony counts for the videotaped 30-minute beating of your girlfriend.
RadiumOne CEO Gurbaksh Chahal, 31, is the man that accomplished this feat. Instead of sending a man who beat and kicked his girlfriend on camera to jail, Chahal was sentenced to three years’ probation, 52 weeks in a domestic violence training program and 25 hours of community service.
How’s that for justice.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here