Who knew you were also a beater of women?
In a move that brings what many believe to be true already to fruition, “If you have money, you are above the law,” you, Mr. Millionaire, must be doing the victory dance and chuckling to yourself simultaneously after pleading guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence and battery charges last week, yet dodging 45 felony counts for the videotaped 30-minute beating of your girlfriend.
RadiumOne CEO Gurbaksh Chahal, 31, is the man that accomplished this feat. Instead of sending a man who beat and kicked his girlfriend on camera to jail, Chahal was sentenced to three years’ probation, 52 weeks in a domestic violence training program and 25 hours of community service.
How’s that for justice.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here