Who knew you were also a beater of women?
In a move that brings what many believe to be true already to fruition, “If you have money, you are above the law,” you, Mr. Millionaire, must be doing the victory dance and chuckling to yourself simultaneously after pleading guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence and battery charges last week, yet dodging 45 felony counts for the videotaped 30-minute beating of your girlfriend.
RadiumOne CEO Gurbaksh Chahal, 31, is the man that accomplished this feat. Instead of sending a man who beat and kicked his girlfriend on camera to jail, Chahal was sentenced to three years’ probation, 52 weeks in a domestic violence training program and 25 hours of community service.
How’s that for justice.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here