Who knew you were also a beater of women?
In a move that brings what many believe to be true already to fruition, “If you have money, you are above the law,” you, Mr. Millionaire, must be doing the victory dance and chuckling to yourself simultaneously after pleading guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence and battery charges last week, yet dodging 45 felony counts for the videotaped 30-minute beating of your girlfriend.
RadiumOne CEO Gurbaksh Chahal, 31, is the man that accomplished this feat. Instead of sending a man who beat and kicked his girlfriend on camera to jail, Chahal was sentenced to three years’ probation, 52 weeks in a domestic violence training program and 25 hours of community service.
How’s that for justice.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here