Who knew you were also a beater of women?
In a move that brings what many believe to be true already to fruition, “If you have money, you are above the law,” you, Mr. Millionaire, must be doing the victory dance and chuckling to yourself simultaneously after pleading guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence and battery charges last week, yet dodging 45 felony counts for the videotaped 30-minute beating of your girlfriend.
RadiumOne CEO Gurbaksh Chahal, 31, is the man that accomplished this feat. Instead of sending a man who beat and kicked his girlfriend on camera to jail, Chahal was sentenced to three years’ probation, 52 weeks in a domestic violence training program and 25 hours of community service.
How’s that for justice.
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here