*Terrence Howard is joining the cast of director Peter Billingsley’s “Term Life,” the thriller starring Vince Vaughn as a criminal who takes out an insurance policy on himself to benefit his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld).
Howard will play Sheriff Braydon, a small-town cop who crosses paths with the pair as they’re on the run, reports Deadline.com.
A.J. Lieberman adapted the script from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Pictures Show Productions alongside Kevin Frakes.
Howard is currently in theaters in “Sabotage” opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger and recently signed on to star in Fox hip-hop drama “Empire” for “The Butler” director Lee Daniels.
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here