*Terrence Howard is joining the cast of director Peter Billingsley’s “Term Life,” the thriller starring Vince Vaughn as a criminal who takes out an insurance policy on himself to benefit his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld).
Howard will play Sheriff Braydon, a small-town cop who crosses paths with the pair as they’re on the run, reports Deadline.com.
A.J. Lieberman adapted the script from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Pictures Show Productions alongside Kevin Frakes.
Howard is currently in theaters in “Sabotage” opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger and recently signed on to star in Fox hip-hop drama “Empire” for “The Butler” director Lee Daniels.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here