*Terrence Howard is joining the cast of director Peter Billingsley’s “Term Life,” the thriller starring Vince Vaughn as a criminal who takes out an insurance policy on himself to benefit his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld).
Howard will play Sheriff Braydon, a small-town cop who crosses paths with the pair as they’re on the run, reports Deadline.com.
A.J. Lieberman adapted the script from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Pictures Show Productions alongside Kevin Frakes.
Howard is currently in theaters in “Sabotage” opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger and recently signed on to star in Fox hip-hop drama “Empire” for “The Butler” director Lee Daniels.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here