*Terrence Howard is joining the cast of director Peter Billingsley’s “Term Life,” the thriller starring Vince Vaughn as a criminal who takes out an insurance policy on himself to benefit his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld).
Howard will play Sheriff Braydon, a small-town cop who crosses paths with the pair as they’re on the run, reports Deadline.com.
A.J. Lieberman adapted the script from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Pictures Show Productions alongside Kevin Frakes.
Howard is currently in theaters in “Sabotage” opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger and recently signed on to star in Fox hip-hop drama “Empire” for “The Butler” director Lee Daniels.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here