*Terrence Howard is joining the cast of director Peter Billingsley’s “Term Life,” the thriller starring Vince Vaughn as a criminal who takes out an insurance policy on himself to benefit his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld).
Howard will play Sheriff Braydon, a small-town cop who crosses paths with the pair as they’re on the run, reports Deadline.com.
A.J. Lieberman adapted the script from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Pictures Show Productions alongside Kevin Frakes.
Howard is currently in theaters in “Sabotage” opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger and recently signed on to star in Fox hip-hop drama “Empire” for “The Butler” director Lee Daniels.
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here