*The Internet has a new mug shot to ridicule.
Rapper Trick Daddy was arrested in Florida Thursday for possession of drugs and a handgun. The artist was taken into custody after cops served a search warrant at his house and allegedly found cocaine and a gun.
Trick Daddy, real name Maurice Young, has been charged with possession of cocaine, possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon and driving with a suspended license, according to TMZ. He was subsequently freed on $6,100 bail.
It’s not the rapper’s first run-in with the law – in 1991, he was convicted of cocaine possession, carrying a concealed firearm and violating probation, and served 2 ½ years in prison. In 2003, he was charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, possession of a firearm, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon after allegedly threatening to kill a man.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here