*The Internet has a new mug shot to ridicule.
Rapper Trick Daddy was arrested in Florida Thursday for possession of drugs and a handgun. The artist was taken into custody after cops served a search warrant at his house and allegedly found cocaine and a gun.
Trick Daddy, real name Maurice Young, has been charged with possession of cocaine, possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon and driving with a suspended license, according to TMZ. He was subsequently freed on $6,100 bail.
It’s not the rapper’s first run-in with the law – in 1991, he was convicted of cocaine possession, carrying a concealed firearm and violating probation, and served 2 ½ years in prison. In 2003, he was charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, possession of a firearm, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon after allegedly threatening to kill a man.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here