*The Internet has a new mug shot to ridicule.
Rapper Trick Daddy was arrested in Florida Thursday for possession of drugs and a handgun. The artist was taken into custody after cops served a search warrant at his house and allegedly found cocaine and a gun.
Trick Daddy, real name Maurice Young, has been charged with possession of cocaine, possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon and driving with a suspended license, according to TMZ. He was subsequently freed on $6,100 bail.
It’s not the rapper’s first run-in with the law – in 1991, he was convicted of cocaine possession, carrying a concealed firearm and violating probation, and served 2 ½ years in prison. In 2003, he was charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, possession of a firearm, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon after allegedly threatening to kill a man.
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here