*The Internet has a new mug shot to ridicule.
Rapper Trick Daddy was arrested in Florida Thursday for possession of drugs and a handgun. The artist was taken into custody after cops served a search warrant at his house and allegedly found cocaine and a gun.
Trick Daddy, real name Maurice Young, has been charged with possession of cocaine, possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon and driving with a suspended license, according to TMZ. He was subsequently freed on $6,100 bail.
It’s not the rapper’s first run-in with the law – in 1991, he was convicted of cocaine possession, carrying a concealed firearm and violating probation, and served 2 ½ years in prison. In 2003, he was charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, possession of a firearm, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon after allegedly threatening to kill a man.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here