*The Internet has a new mug shot to ridicule.
Rapper Trick Daddy was arrested in Florida Thursday for possession of drugs and a handgun. The artist was taken into custody after cops served a search warrant at his house and allegedly found cocaine and a gun.
Trick Daddy, real name Maurice Young, has been charged with possession of cocaine, possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon and driving with a suspended license, according to TMZ. He was subsequently freed on $6,100 bail.
It’s not the rapper’s first run-in with the law – in 1991, he was convicted of cocaine possession, carrying a concealed firearm and violating probation, and served 2 ½ years in prison. In 2003, he was charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, possession of a firearm, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon after allegedly threatening to kill a man.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here