But Braxton would not back down on blasting all the side chicks out there!
The “Love and War” singer came down on them hardcore — leaving everyone to wonder if there’s more to the story as to why Braxton posted so much about the “other woman.”
She advised women out there to be careful on other women they trust.
Like the graphic above, “stop talking about yo man cause she wants 2 see what u talking bout!” Braxton warned. “Quit trusting chicks who claim they got a man & u never see him she could be talking about yours!”
Also, she warned to not be replaced by a side chick by missing the signs of shady women and men.
She added, “Don’t give her yo mans # da slickness she talking 2yo man about is 2 move u out the way so she can have a place 2 stay!… #ifyomamadontlikeherdontyou #stoptellingyobusiness #sitdown #enjoyYOman #shewill.”
And Braxton continued with letting all the side chicks know:
“Just in case u r the BOMB or u #won cause u cheating with someone’s man…..U #LOST cause u must NOT be all that for a man NOT to claim you and respect&Love you to show you off to the world!”
Braxton didn’t elaborate on who or what stirred this rant, but everyone will find out sooner or later because one thing Braxton doesn’t do is hold her tongue.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here