But Braxton would not back down on blasting all the side chicks out there!
The “Love and War” singer came down on them hardcore — leaving everyone to wonder if there’s more to the story as to why Braxton posted so much about the “other woman.”
She advised women out there to be careful on other women they trust.
Like the graphic above, “stop talking about yo man cause she wants 2 see what u talking bout!” Braxton warned. “Quit trusting chicks who claim they got a man & u never see him she could be talking about yours!”
Also, she warned to not be replaced by a side chick by missing the signs of shady women and men.
She added, “Don’t give her yo mans # da slickness she talking 2yo man about is 2 move u out the way so she can have a place 2 stay!… #ifyomamadontlikeherdontyou #stoptellingyobusiness #sitdown #enjoyYOman #shewill.”
And Braxton continued with letting all the side chicks know:
“Just in case u r the BOMB or u #won cause u cheating with someone’s man…..U #LOST cause u must NOT be all that for a man NOT to claim you and respect&Love you to show you off to the world!”
Braxton didn’t elaborate on who or what stirred this rant, but everyone will find out sooner or later because one thing Braxton doesn’t do is hold her tongue.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here