But Braxton would not back down on blasting all the side chicks out there!
The “Love and War” singer came down on them hardcore — leaving everyone to wonder if there’s more to the story as to why Braxton posted so much about the “other woman.”
She advised women out there to be careful on other women they trust.
Like the graphic above, “stop talking about yo man cause she wants 2 see what u talking bout!” Braxton warned. “Quit trusting chicks who claim they got a man & u never see him she could be talking about yours!”
Also, she warned to not be replaced by a side chick by missing the signs of shady women and men.
She added, “Don’t give her yo mans # da slickness she talking 2yo man about is 2 move u out the way so she can have a place 2 stay!… #ifyomamadontlikeherdontyou #stoptellingyobusiness #sitdown #enjoyYOman #shewill.”
And Braxton continued with letting all the side chicks know:
“Just in case u r the BOMB or u #won cause u cheating with someone’s man…..U #LOST cause u must NOT be all that for a man NOT to claim you and respect&Love you to show you off to the world!”
Braxton didn’t elaborate on who or what stirred this rant, but everyone will find out sooner or later because one thing Braxton doesn’t do is hold her tongue.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here