But Braxton would not back down on blasting all the side chicks out there!
The “Love and War” singer came down on them hardcore — leaving everyone to wonder if there’s more to the story as to why Braxton posted so much about the “other woman.”
She advised women out there to be careful on other women they trust.
Like the graphic above, “stop talking about yo man cause she wants 2 see what u talking bout!” Braxton warned. “Quit trusting chicks who claim they got a man & u never see him she could be talking about yours!”
Also, she warned to not be replaced by a side chick by missing the signs of shady women and men.
She added, “Don’t give her yo mans # da slickness she talking 2yo man about is 2 move u out the way so she can have a place 2 stay!… #ifyomamadontlikeherdontyou #stoptellingyobusiness #sitdown #enjoyYOman #shewill.”
And Braxton continued with letting all the side chicks know:
“Just in case u r the BOMB or u #won cause u cheating with someone’s man…..U #LOST cause u must NOT be all that for a man NOT to claim you and respect&Love you to show you off to the world!”
Braxton didn’t elaborate on who or what stirred this rant, but everyone will find out sooner or later because one thing Braxton doesn’t do is hold her tongue.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here