But Braxton would not back down on blasting all the side chicks out there!
The “Love and War” singer came down on them hardcore — leaving everyone to wonder if there’s more to the story as to why Braxton posted so much about the “other woman.”
She advised women out there to be careful on other women they trust.
Like the graphic above, “stop talking about yo man cause she wants 2 see what u talking bout!” Braxton warned. “Quit trusting chicks who claim they got a man & u never see him she could be talking about yours!”
Also, she warned to not be replaced by a side chick by missing the signs of shady women and men.
She added, “Don’t give her yo mans # da slickness she talking 2yo man about is 2 move u out the way so she can have a place 2 stay!… #ifyomamadontlikeherdontyou #stoptellingyobusiness #sitdown #enjoyYOman #shewill.”
And Braxton continued with letting all the side chicks know:
“Just in case u r the BOMB or u #won cause u cheating with someone’s man…..U #LOST cause u must NOT be all that for a man NOT to claim you and respect&Love you to show you off to the world!”
Braxton didn’t elaborate on who or what stirred this rant, but everyone will find out sooner or later because one thing Braxton doesn’t do is hold her tongue.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here