*Vin Diesel suffered a minor concussion while filming “Fast & Furious 7, then shared the details on Facebook.
The actor posted the above picture of himself and director James Wan Tuesday. He wrote, “Knocked skulls with (Jason) Statham, literally… then got beaten with lead pipes. Slammed against a car and suffered a minor concussion.”
But Diesel says he isn’t going to let the injury stall the movie because he owes it to late pal and co-star Paul Walker to push through.
“I promised Pablo (Paul Walker) this would be the biggest film in history… haha… all in a days work. P.s. Proud of the whole Fast team.”
Production on the movie resumed in March following the sudden death of franchise star Walker last year.
The film is slated to hit theaters in April 2015.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here