*Vin Diesel suffered a minor concussion while filming “Fast & Furious 7, then shared the details on Facebook.
The actor posted the above picture of himself and director James Wan Tuesday. He wrote, “Knocked skulls with (Jason) Statham, literally… then got beaten with lead pipes. Slammed against a car and suffered a minor concussion.”
But Diesel says he isn’t going to let the injury stall the movie because he owes it to late pal and co-star Paul Walker to push through.
“I promised Pablo (Paul Walker) this would be the biggest film in history… haha… all in a days work. P.s. Proud of the whole Fast team.”
Production on the movie resumed in March following the sudden death of franchise star Walker last year.
The film is slated to hit theaters in April 2015.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here