*Vin Diesel suffered a minor concussion while filming “Fast & Furious 7, then shared the details on Facebook.
The actor posted the above picture of himself and director James Wan Tuesday. He wrote, “Knocked skulls with (Jason) Statham, literally… then got beaten with lead pipes. Slammed against a car and suffered a minor concussion.”
But Diesel says he isn’t going to let the injury stall the movie because he owes it to late pal and co-star Paul Walker to push through.
“I promised Pablo (Paul Walker) this would be the biggest film in history… haha… all in a days work. P.s. Proud of the whole Fast team.”
Production on the movie resumed in March following the sudden death of franchise star Walker last year.
The film is slated to hit theaters in April 2015.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here