*Vin Diesel suffered a minor concussion while filming “Fast & Furious 7, then shared the details on Facebook.
The actor posted the above picture of himself and director James Wan Tuesday. He wrote, “Knocked skulls with (Jason) Statham, literally… then got beaten with lead pipes. Slammed against a car and suffered a minor concussion.”
But Diesel says he isn’t going to let the injury stall the movie because he owes it to late pal and co-star Paul Walker to push through.
“I promised Pablo (Paul Walker) this would be the biggest film in history… haha… all in a days work. P.s. Proud of the whole Fast team.”
Production on the movie resumed in March following the sudden death of franchise star Walker last year.
The film is slated to hit theaters in April 2015.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here