*Vin Diesel suffered a minor concussion while filming “Fast & Furious 7, then shared the details on Facebook.
The actor posted the above picture of himself and director James Wan Tuesday. He wrote, “Knocked skulls with (Jason) Statham, literally… then got beaten with lead pipes. Slammed against a car and suffered a minor concussion.”
But Diesel says he isn’t going to let the injury stall the movie because he owes it to late pal and co-star Paul Walker to push through.
“I promised Pablo (Paul Walker) this would be the biggest film in history… haha… all in a days work. P.s. Proud of the whole Fast team.”
Production on the movie resumed in March following the sudden death of franchise star Walker last year.
The film is slated to hit theaters in April 2015.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here