*News from the pulpit…Or should I say judgment from the pulpit? I suppose that, as according to pastor Andy Thompson, we’d have to step back and recognize his intent.
The pastor of the World Overcomers Christian Church in Durham, North Carolina, finds himself in hot water over something he recently posted on Twitter. He reportedly told women that if they did not want their man or husband to look at other women, they should shine more and not let the “hoes” or whores beat them to their man.
Thompson placed the tactless tweet on April fools day this year and while some were caught up in the “April Fool’s” spirit and believe he was too, as for others...Not so much.
Read more at EURThisNThat.
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here