*News from the pulpit…Or should I say judgment from the pulpit? I suppose that, as according to pastor Andy Thompson, we’d have to step back and recognize his intent.
The pastor of the World Overcomers Christian Church in Durham, North Carolina, finds himself in hot water over something he recently posted on Twitter. He reportedly told women that if they did not want their man or husband to look at other women, they should shine more and not let the “hoes” or whores beat them to their man.
Thompson placed the tactless tweet on April fools day this year and while some were caught up in the “April Fool’s” spirit and believe he was too, as for others...Not so much.
Read more at EURThisNThat.
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here