*News from the pulpit…Or should I say judgment from the pulpit? I suppose that, as according to pastor Andy Thompson, we’d have to step back and recognize his intent.
The pastor of the World Overcomers Christian Church in Durham, North Carolina, finds himself in hot water over something he recently posted on Twitter. He reportedly told women that if they did not want their man or husband to look at other women, they should shine more and not let the “hoes” or whores beat them to their man.
Thompson placed the tactless tweet on April fools day this year and while some were caught up in the “April Fool’s” spirit and believe he was too, as for others...Not so much.
Read more at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here