*News from the pulpit…Or should I say judgment from the pulpit? I suppose that, as according to pastor Andy Thompson, we’d have to step back and recognize his intent.
The pastor of the World Overcomers Christian Church in Durham, North Carolina, finds himself in hot water over something he recently posted on Twitter. He reportedly told women that if they did not want their man or husband to look at other women, they should shine more and not let the “hoes” or whores beat them to their man.
Thompson placed the tactless tweet on April fools day this year and while some were caught up in the “April Fool’s” spirit and believe he was too, as for others...Not so much.
Read more at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here