*TMZ reported today that a rapper affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan had cut off his own penis before jumping off a second-story balcony in an alleged suicide attempt. However, the rap group has since come forward to deny any association with the artist.
Andre Johnson, a.k.a. Andre Roxx, was found in critical condition outside of his apartment building on the 4500 block of Colfax Avenue in North Hollywood.
Friends of the rapper who live in his building told TMZ that, without warning, Johnson cut his penis off and jumped from the second floor. The incident happened so quickly that by the time his friends made it to the ground floor, Johnson was on his feet and “running around screaming,” the site reported.
He was found with self-inflicted injuries and rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
No hard drugs were reportedly involved.
After the story broke, the below photo of Johnson popped up on Wu-Tang’s Instagram, denying he was ever affiliated with the group. It was captioned: “Parental Advisory: Don’t Believe The HYPE. This Mother F**ker Ain’t Got S**t to do with WUTANG ..~Mr .TANG Www.WuTangclan.com.”
However, a 2012 video exists on YouTube of Wu-Tang’s Killah Priest making Johnson an official Killa Bee:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here