*You can’t be in the headlines stealing crab legs without some consequences and repercussions.
It was only a matter of time before someone started selling “Jameis Winston King Crab Legs,” and the first to hit social media today was from Jack’s Foodland in Eva, Ala.
— mo (@mkimbaa) May 1, 2014
A shopper took the above pic of the store’s new “Jameis Winston King Crab Legs” for 17.99 per pound.
Eric Smith, the store’s manager, is a “huge Alabama fan” and in light of the recent news involving the Florida State quarterback being cited for shoplifting $32.72 worth of seafood at a Publix grocery store in Tallahassee, Fla., he thought he’d have a little fun.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here