*You can’t be in the headlines stealing crab legs without some consequences and repercussions.
It was only a matter of time before someone started selling “Jameis Winston King Crab Legs,” and the first to hit social media today was from Jack’s Foodland in Eva, Ala.
— mo (@mkimbaa) May 1, 2014
A shopper took the above pic of the store’s new “Jameis Winston King Crab Legs” for 17.99 per pound.
Eric Smith, the store’s manager, is a “huge Alabama fan” and in light of the recent news involving the Florida State quarterback being cited for shoplifting $32.72 worth of seafood at a Publix grocery store in Tallahassee, Fla., he thought he’d have a little fun.
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here