*You can’t be in the headlines stealing crab legs without some consequences and repercussions.
It was only a matter of time before someone started selling “Jameis Winston King Crab Legs,” and the first to hit social media today was from Jack’s Foodland in Eva, Ala.
— mo (@mkimbaa) May 1, 2014
A shopper took the above pic of the store’s new “Jameis Winston King Crab Legs” for 17.99 per pound.
Eric Smith, the store’s manager, is a “huge Alabama fan” and in light of the recent news involving the Florida State quarterback being cited for shoplifting $32.72 worth of seafood at a Publix grocery store in Tallahassee, Fla., he thought he’d have a little fun.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here