*You can’t be in the headlines stealing crab legs without some consequences and repercussions.
It was only a matter of time before someone started selling “Jameis Winston King Crab Legs,” and the first to hit social media today was from Jack’s Foodland in Eva, Ala.
A shopper took the above pic of the store’s new “Jameis Winston King Crab Legs” for 17.99 per pound.
Eric Smith, the store’s manager, is a “huge Alabama fan” and in light of the recent news involving the Florida State quarterback being cited for shoplifting $32.72 worth of seafood at a Publix grocery store in Tallahassee, Fla., he thought he’d have a little fun.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here