*You can’t be in the headlines stealing crab legs without some consequences and repercussions.
It was only a matter of time before someone started selling “Jameis Winston King Crab Legs,” and the first to hit social media today was from Jack’s Foodland in Eva, Ala.
A shopper took the above pic of the store’s new “Jameis Winston King Crab Legs” for 17.99 per pound.
Eric Smith, the store’s manager, is a “huge Alabama fan” and in light of the recent news involving the Florida State quarterback being cited for shoplifting $32.72 worth of seafood at a Publix grocery store in Tallahassee, Fla., he thought he’d have a little fun.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here