*Andrea Kelly is happy with her life and marriage!
She said she struck gold with her new husband Brian McKee.
But he didn’t come without some prayer.
The “Hollywood Exes” star said she prayed to God for the right man.
She dished to Hello Beautiful about her new, beautiful marriage.
“He is just my best friend. That’s the only word I can use to describe him. [He is] someone who, even on my worst day, makes me feel beautiful. I just feel like I’m 100 percent me. He is my biggest cheerleader,” Drea told HelloBeautiful.com. “There’s nothing that I feel like I can’t do [when I’m with him].”
She added, “that is my hope and my prayer that we would be together forever,” she said. “There’s a lot of men who say they love God, but a man who fears God, his soul is going to tremble at the thought, ‘This is someone who is my wife,’ and do right by her.”
Although her first marriage to R. Kelly ended in divorce, getting married a second time was an easy choice.
“I’m not one who gets jaded by another relationship because I believe life happens and if you live your life by being jaded by the experiences of life, you’re going to end up an alcoholic or depressed somewhere,” she said.
She clearly moved on from her days with R. Kelly and matured from those days.
“No relationship ends because one person did something wrong,” she explained. “You have to know equally something you guys brought to the table or didn’t bring to the table is the reason why the relationship did or did not work.”
But not only has she moved on, her first marriage was a learning experience.
“The demise of a relationship, if you take responsibility for your part in it, it allows [you] to get to the other side,” she said. “You have to know that life happens: good, bad or indifferent. You have to keep going. You can’t give up on the thing that God says is our birthright: to love and be loved. When you let go of that, you’ve now given up your power. I refuse to give up my power.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here