*Andrea Kelly is happy with her life and marriage!
She said she struck gold with her new husband Brian McKee.
But he didn’t come without some prayer.
The “Hollywood Exes” star said she prayed to God for the right man.
She dished to Hello Beautiful about her new, beautiful marriage.
“He is just my best friend. That’s the only word I can use to describe him. [He is] someone who, even on my worst day, makes me feel beautiful. I just feel like I’m 100 percent me. He is my biggest cheerleader,” Drea told HelloBeautiful.com. “There’s nothing that I feel like I can’t do [when I’m with him].”
She added, “that is my hope and my prayer that we would be together forever,” she said. “There’s a lot of men who say they love God, but a man who fears God, his soul is going to tremble at the thought, ‘This is someone who is my wife,’ and do right by her.”
Although her first marriage to R. Kelly ended in divorce, getting married a second time was an easy choice.
“I’m not one who gets jaded by another relationship because I believe life happens and if you live your life by being jaded by the experiences of life, you’re going to end up an alcoholic or depressed somewhere,” she said.
She clearly moved on from her days with R. Kelly and matured from those days.
“No relationship ends because one person did something wrong,” she explained. “You have to know equally something you guys brought to the table or didn’t bring to the table is the reason why the relationship did or did not work.”
But not only has she moved on, her first marriage was a learning experience.
“The demise of a relationship, if you take responsibility for your part in it, it allows [you] to get to the other side,” she said. “You have to know that life happens: good, bad or indifferent. You have to keep going. You can’t give up on the thing that God says is our birthright: to love and be loved. When you let go of that, you’ve now given up your power. I refuse to give up my power.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here