*Spit if you agree: Ann Coulter is the kind of person who makes you question your vow to never wish ill on a person.
Whoa, that’s a lot to wade through, let’s hand the girl a paddle.
But some things just can’t be overlooked, and with that said, I couldn’t help but publish the blog below, written by blogger, Michael Arceneaux, who so eloquently states what many, many, many and more feel about the conservative political commentator and her uncanny ability to conjure up barbaric feelings in even the most humane people.
Mike, let ‘er rip…
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here