*Spit if you agree: Ann Coulter is the kind of person who makes you question your vow to never wish ill on a person.
Whoa, that’s a lot to wade through, let’s hand the girl a paddle.
But some things just can’t be overlooked, and with that said, I couldn’t help but publish the blog below, written by blogger, Michael Arceneaux, who so eloquently states what many, many, many and more feel about the conservative political commentator and her uncanny ability to conjure up barbaric feelings in even the most humane people.
Mike, let ‘er rip…
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here