*Spit if you agree: Ann Coulter is the kind of person who makes you question your vow to never wish ill on a person.
Whoa, that’s a lot to wade through, let’s hand the girl a paddle.
But some things just can’t be overlooked, and with that said, I couldn’t help but publish the blog below, written by blogger, Michael Arceneaux, who so eloquently states what many, many, many and more feel about the conservative political commentator and her uncanny ability to conjure up barbaric feelings in even the most humane people.
Mike, let ‘er rip…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here