*Apollo Nida blasted the critics who are coming for him — calling him a rat!
Nida made a plea deal to be a government informant after pleading guilty to identity theft and fraud charges.
“I just left the courthouse, and I’m alive. I’m cool,” he said Tuesday.
But his attitude changed when he got online to read the comments being made about him.
He was heated about being accused of becoming a government snitch.
And course, Twitter was the platform Nida started to unload on.
“@garytmz ur dumb as f**k its standard language in a federal plea agreement Michael Vicks TI’s plea It’s the same language different charge,” he ranted.
And once again, Nida explained it’s standard language that comes along with making a plea deal.
“@TEXASBLIMP if 1 knows about the federal system it’s standard language in a plea agreement 1 must b put on notice if that applies to them,” he repeated.
And the Queen of Celebrity Gossip came for Nida too! Therefore, he checked Wendy Williams as well.
On her show, she accused him of getting paid by Bravo — after he said he felt the need to keep up with his wife Phaedra Parks financially.
He made it clear he doesn’t get paid by Bravo for his appearances of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
“@WendyWilliams FOR THE RECORD THE MEN DONT AND I REITERATE DO NOT GET ON DIME FORM BRAVO. ITS BEEN FREE LABOR FOR 4 4 YEARS,” he corrected.
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here