*Apollo Nida blasted the critics who are coming for him — calling him a rat!
Nida made a plea deal to be a government informant after pleading guilty to identity theft and fraud charges.
“I just left the courthouse, and I’m alive. I’m cool,” he said Tuesday.
But his attitude changed when he got online to read the comments being made about him.
He was heated about being accused of becoming a government snitch.
And course, Twitter was the platform Nida started to unload on.
“@garytmz ur dumb as f**k its standard language in a federal plea agreement Michael Vicks TI’s plea It’s the same language different charge,” he ranted.
And once again, Nida explained it’s standard language that comes along with making a plea deal.
“@TEXASBLIMP if 1 knows about the federal system it’s standard language in a plea agreement 1 must b put on notice if that applies to them,” he repeated.
And the Queen of Celebrity Gossip came for Nida too! Therefore, he checked Wendy Williams as well.
On her show, she accused him of getting paid by Bravo — after he said he felt the need to keep up with his wife Phaedra Parks financially.
He made it clear he doesn’t get paid by Bravo for his appearances of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
“@WendyWilliams FOR THE RECORD THE MEN DONT AND I REITERATE DO NOT GET ON DIME FORM BRAVO. ITS BEEN FREE LABOR FOR 4 4 YEARS,” he corrected.
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here