He wants her to wait for him on some ride or die chick type stuff?!
Also, he’s still upset at T.I. for that parking lot incident they had where T.I. called him out as a rat and told Nida not to relate him to him.
“First of all, I know Tip. I thought he was coming up being a man, being supportive because he’s been through that same situation. That’s what I thought,” he explained to V103’s Ryan Cameron. “He was hostile, so I jumped back a little bit and put my phone in my pocket, because if this thing is about to go down then let me get ready…”
But Nida admitted he was wrong for name dropping T.I. — creating a misunderstanding that he was also a government informant like himself.
But still, Nida felt T.I. didn’t handle the situation like a man.
“At the end of the day, I shouldn’t have put nobody’s name in it. That’s my fault. So in some light, I brought this on myself. But Tip knows how to get in contact with me. If this was an issue, you just don’t make it an issue right there in public and try to sit there and try to make it a ploy just to boost whatever you got going on at the time…,” he said.
He added, “I’m a real humble person at the end of the day. I can’t tolerate disrespect. I really played that situation real humble. I was humiliated by it. I didn’t even know the cameras were rolling. That is not how men handle the situation.”
Critics and beefs aside, Nida wants Parks to be supportive of him while he’s serving his time.
“I think Phaedra, in a perfect world, should be supportive as a wife should be…But if she chooses to derail from the plan, then that’s what she chooses to do,” he said. “Apollo is prepared for whatever happens in life. Whatever’s been thrown at me, I deal with it. I would like to say I would want her to stay around and do what a wife should do. But tomorrow’s not promised.”
Watch the interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here