The couple officially started their new life together when they tied the knot Saturday in Southern California. Among those on hand for the wedding were Oprah Winfrey and award-winning singer-songwriter Carole B. Sager, who posted pictures and a video of the ceremony on her Instagram page.
Saturday’s wedding caps off years of courtship for Edmonds and Pantenburg, who announced their engagement in February after they started dating in 2007. The pair has a 5-year-old daughter together named Peyton. Rounding out the family are Edmonds’ two sons, Brandon and Dylan, with ex-wife Tracey Edmonds.
*As one couple jumps the broom, another starts their journey to their special day. Photos released by TMZ.com feature invitations to the wedding of Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union. The site reports the invites were sent out this week to invited guests. The big day will take place August 30th in Miami.
At this time, details are slim with no news on who Wade and Union will have by their side at the altar or how much money will be spent for the special occasion.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here