The couple officially started their new life together when they tied the knot Saturday in Southern California. Among those on hand for the wedding were Oprah Winfrey and award-winning singer-songwriter Carole B. Sager, who posted pictures and a video of the ceremony on her Instagram page.
Saturday’s wedding caps off years of courtship for Edmonds and Pantenburg, who announced their engagement in February after they started dating in 2007. The pair has a 5-year-old daughter together named Peyton. Rounding out the family are Edmonds’ two sons, Brandon and Dylan, with ex-wife Tracey Edmonds.
*As one couple jumps the broom, another starts their journey to their special day. Photos released by TMZ.com feature invitations to the wedding of Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union. The site reports the invites were sent out this week to invited guests. The big day will take place August 30th in Miami.
At this time, details are slim with no news on who Wade and Union will have by their side at the altar or how much money will be spent for the special occasion.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here