The couple officially started their new life together when they tied the knot Saturday in Southern California. Among those on hand for the wedding were Oprah Winfrey and award-winning singer-songwriter Carole B. Sager, who posted pictures and a video of the ceremony on her Instagram page.
Saturday’s wedding caps off years of courtship for Edmonds and Pantenburg, who announced their engagement in February after they started dating in 2007. The pair has a 5-year-old daughter together named Peyton. Rounding out the family are Edmonds’ two sons, Brandon and Dylan, with ex-wife Tracey Edmonds.
*As one couple jumps the broom, another starts their journey to their special day. Photos released by TMZ.com feature invitations to the wedding of Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union. The site reports the invites were sent out this week to invited guests. The big day will take place August 30th in Miami.
At this time, details are slim with no news on who Wade and Union will have by their side at the altar or how much money will be spent for the special occasion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here