The couple officially started their new life together when they tied the knot Saturday in Southern California. Among those on hand for the wedding were Oprah Winfrey and award-winning singer-songwriter Carole B. Sager, who posted pictures and a video of the ceremony on her Instagram page.
Saturday’s wedding caps off years of courtship for Edmonds and Pantenburg, who announced their engagement in February after they started dating in 2007. The pair has a 5-year-old daughter together named Peyton. Rounding out the family are Edmonds’ two sons, Brandon and Dylan, with ex-wife Tracey Edmonds.
*As one couple jumps the broom, another starts their journey to their special day. Photos released by TMZ.com feature invitations to the wedding of Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union. The site reports the invites were sent out this week to invited guests. The big day will take place August 30th in Miami.
At this time, details are slim with no news on who Wade and Union will have by their side at the altar or how much money will be spent for the special occasion.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here