*Well its not like he hasn’t had enough time to think one up.
An excuse that is, or rather a “justification” for cheating on his former wife.
Yep, after watching the video, many of you might agree, Chad Johnson is still an a**hole.
In the clip, Johnson defends his decision to cheat on his ex-wife, Evelyn Lozada, and refers to the actions of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. behind closed doors as “hoeing.”
Story continues at EURThisNThat.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here