*Well its not like he hasn’t had enough time to think one up.
An excuse that is, or rather a “justification” for cheating on his former wife.
Yep, after watching the video, many of you might agree, Chad Johnson is still an a**hole.
In the clip, Johnson defends his decision to cheat on his ex-wife, Evelyn Lozada, and refers to the actions of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. behind closed doors as “hoeing.”
Story continues at EURThisNThat.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here