*Charlie Sheen is pissed at Rihanna and decided to make his feelings known to everybody.
After the singer allegedly refused to meet the “Anger Management” star’s fiancée Brett Rossi during a chance encounter at a birthday dinner, Sheen took to Twitter to post a lengthy rant directed towards the singer.
“so, I took my gal out to dinner last night with her best friends for her Bday. we heard Rihanna was present as well. I sent a request over to her table to introduce my fiancé Scotty to her, as she is a huge fan (personally I couldn’t pick her out of a line-up at gunpoint)” the less-than-kind rant began. “well, the word we received back was that there were too many paps outside and it just wasn’t possible at this time.”
He continued: “At this time? AT THIS TIME?? lemme guess, we’re to reschedule another random 11 million to 1 encounter with her some other night…? no biggie for me; it would have been 84 interminable seconds of chugging Draino and “please kill me now” that I’d never get back. My Gal, however, was NOT OK with it. Nice impression you left behind, Bday or not. Sorry we’re not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess. (or in this case the Village idiot)”
Sheen then began giving Rihanna a lesson in common courtesy.
“you see THIS is the reason that I ALWAYS take the time. THIS is why I’m in this thing 31 awesome years. Good will and common courtesy, carefully established over time to exist radically in concert with a code of gratitude!,” he wrote before adding, “I guess “Talk That Talk” was just a big ol lie from a big ol liar.”
As if that wasn’t enough, Charlie also took to the time to trash RiRi’s latest hairstyle. “oh and Riahnna, Halloween isn’t for a while. but good on you for testing out your costume in public. it’s close; a more muted pink might be the answer, as in: none.”
But he didn’t stop there: “See ya on the way down, (we always do) and actually, it was a pleasure NOT meeting you. clearly we have NOTHING in common when it comes to respect for those who’ve gone before you. I’m guessing you needed those precious 84 seconds to situate that bad wig before you left the restaurant.”
Sheen finally concluded by sharing his advice for the “Pour It Up” signer: “Here’s a tip from a real vet of this terrain; If ya don’t wanna get bothered DONT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE! and if this “Prison of Fame” is soooooooo unnerving and difficult, then QUIT, junior! c #Hamateur.”
RiRi seemingly responded to the backlash this morning, posting two cryptic tweets which read, “Goooorrrrrrlllllll……If that old queen don’t get ha diapers out of a bunch…”
Charlie Sheen responded to Rihanna’s response with this:
“Dear Ms. Rihan-
oh wait, no last name,
Okay, Dear R –
clearly English is NOT
your primary language.
Firstly I want to thank you for recognizing me as Royalty. I’m flattered.
do the good Queen a favor and go tend to the dungeon in my Castle.
But beware of the
rats and the snakes.
They stir with folly
awaiting your tepid advance,
in the shadows…”
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here