*According top the AP, R&B singer Chris Brown admits probation violation, ordered to 131 days in jail.
In court Friday afternoon, the singer/dancer admitted he violated his probation by getting into a fight with a guy in Washington D.C.
Because of that the judge gave him a year behind bars. But fortunately for him, he won’t have to do the full sentence because he got credit for 116 days he spent in rehab, and another 59 days in lockdown. That leaves 131 days he has to serve.
TMZ notes that Brown could have received a 4-year sentence, but caught a break because the judge took into account he was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder, which could account for some of the violence.
In addition to the jail sentence, Brown was ordered to attend therapy sessions 2 times a week and he must submit to random drug testing 3 times a week.
On top of all the preceding, Brown is not clear of legal issues; his D.C. assault trial is set to start in several months.
But there is some possible good news for Chris Brown concerning his jailing. It’s possible he could be released a lot earlier because of overcrowding in the jail.
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here