*Ciara has chosen her fiance’s rap moniker as the name of their new baby boy.
As previously reported, the singer gave birth to her first child with rapper Future on Monday (May 19) and they have decided to name their son, Future Zahir Wilburn.
Alongside the below picture of the newborn’s arm posted on her Facebook page, she wrote: ”FUTURE ZAHIR WILBURN 9lbs 10oz May 19 2014.”
Future added on his own Twitter page: ”Baby FUTURE.”
Big Future’s government name is Nayvadius D. Wilburn. He got his rap name while growing up in Atlanta. Members of the musical collective The Dungeon Family started calling him The Future.
Ciara, 28, recently said they had already selected a moniker for their son, explaining: ”I went with what felt right in my soul and my gut. I didn’t second guess it.”
The baby is Ciara’s first child, and Future’s fourth.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here