*Ciara has chosen her fiance’s rap moniker as the name of their new baby boy.
As previously reported, the singer gave birth to her first child with rapper Future on Monday (May 19) and they have decided to name their son, Future Zahir Wilburn.
Alongside the below picture of the newborn’s arm posted on her Facebook page, she wrote: ”FUTURE ZAHIR WILBURN 9lbs 10oz May 19 2014.”
Future added on his own Twitter page: ”Baby FUTURE.”
Big Future’s government name is Nayvadius D. Wilburn. He got his rap name while growing up in Atlanta. Members of the musical collective The Dungeon Family started calling him The Future.
Ciara, 28, recently said they had already selected a moniker for their son, explaining: ”I went with what felt right in my soul and my gut. I didn’t second guess it.”
The baby is Ciara’s first child, and Future’s fourth.
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here