*Ciara has chosen her fiance’s rap moniker as the name of their new baby boy.
As previously reported, the singer gave birth to her first child with rapper Future on Monday (May 19) and they have decided to name their son, Future Zahir Wilburn.
Alongside the below picture of the newborn’s arm posted on her Facebook page, she wrote: ”FUTURE ZAHIR WILBURN 9lbs 10oz May 19 2014.”
Future added on his own Twitter page: ”Baby FUTURE.”
Big Future’s government name is Nayvadius D. Wilburn. He got his rap name while growing up in Atlanta. Members of the musical collective The Dungeon Family started calling him The Future.
Ciara, 28, recently said they had already selected a moniker for their son, explaining: ”I went with what felt right in my soul and my gut. I didn’t second guess it.”
The baby is Ciara’s first child, and Future’s fourth.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here