*Ciara has chosen her fiance’s rap moniker as the name of their new baby boy.
As previously reported, the singer gave birth to her first child with rapper Future on Monday (May 19) and they have decided to name their son, Future Zahir Wilburn.
Alongside the below picture of the newborn’s arm posted on her Facebook page, she wrote: ”FUTURE ZAHIR WILBURN 9lbs 10oz May 19 2014.”
Future added on his own Twitter page: ”Baby FUTURE.”
Big Future’s government name is Nayvadius D. Wilburn. He got his rap name while growing up in Atlanta. Members of the musical collective The Dungeon Family started calling him The Future.
Ciara, 28, recently said they had already selected a moniker for their son, explaining: ”I went with what felt right in my soul and my gut. I didn’t second guess it.”
The baby is Ciara’s first child, and Future’s fourth.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here