*Ciara has chosen her fiance’s rap moniker as the name of their new baby boy.
As previously reported, the singer gave birth to her first child with rapper Future on Monday (May 19) and they have decided to name their son, Future Zahir Wilburn.
Alongside the below picture of the newborn’s arm posted on her Facebook page, she wrote: ”FUTURE ZAHIR WILBURN 9lbs 10oz May 19 2014.”
Future added on his own Twitter page: ”Baby FUTURE.”
Big Future’s government name is Nayvadius D. Wilburn. He got his rap name while growing up in Atlanta. Members of the musical collective The Dungeon Family started calling him The Future.
Ciara, 28, recently said they had already selected a moniker for their son, explaining: ”I went with what felt right in my soul and my gut. I didn’t second guess it.”
The baby is Ciara’s first child, and Future’s fourth.
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip in July 4th Wedding (Pics)
- Enter & WIN in THE GALLOWS 'Found Footage' Sweepstakes from EUR and Warner Bros. /New Line Cinema
- Trump Calls Columbian Miss Universe ‘Hypocrite’ for Keeping Crown Despite Criticism
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here