*Leslie Jones is under fire for her offensive “Saturday Night Live Weekend Update” skit about slavery.
In fact, her “jokes” fell flat — leaving many uncomfortable.
She put on her “Super Slave” skit — making offensive jokes about herself, slavery and the black community.
“The way we value Black beauty has changed. I’m single now, but back in the slave days, I would have never been single. I’m six feet tall and I’m strong. Look at me, I’m a Mandingo,” she said.
The controversial skit continued with her talking about breeding as a slave woman.
“I do not want to be a slave. I don’t like working for all you white people now and you pay me. But back in the slave days, my love life would have been better. Master would have hooked me up with the best brotha on the plantation and every nine months I’d be in the corner popping out super babies. I’d just keep popping them out.
She added, “Shaq. Kobe, LeBron, Kimbo Slice, Sinbad. I would be the number one slave draft pick. All of the plantations would want me” she said. “Now, I can’t get a brotha to take me out for a cheap dinner. Can a bitch get a beef bowl?!!””
Jones went on a Twitter rant in her defense — calling out the black community and individual followers as haters.
She blasted the black community for not supporting her. Also, she said instead of black people supporting each other, black people were killing each other, and that’s why they couldn’t get anywhere.
“Very sad I have to defend myself to black people…” she tweeted. “So here is my announcement black folks, you won’t stop me and Im gonna go even harder.”
Watch the controversial skit below:
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here