And Bailey is aware of that — having felt Leakes’ wrath.
Recently Bailey wrote an open letter about their friendship’s demise, but she further reflected on how it unraveled.
“I think it all started when NeNe went to Kenya [Moore]’s charity event, which I basically begged her to go to,” Bailey explained to “New York Live.”
She added, “she felt like I sided with Kenya when that whole thing went wrong…She didn’t like that not being on her side on that. She felt like I was against her. From there, it just spiraled down,” said Cynthia whose husband was very vocal about his negative feelings about NeNe’s behavior at the event.
Since then, their friendship continued to deteriorate.
“When she’s against you, she will just take you out. She does not play,” she said about Leakes.
“I actually wish her well,” she said. “She just doesn’t wish me well. I’m glad she’s working. She just has a problem with me working.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here