And Bailey is aware of that — having felt Leakes’ wrath.
Recently Bailey wrote an open letter about their friendship’s demise, but she further reflected on how it unraveled.
“I think it all started when NeNe went to Kenya [Moore]’s charity event, which I basically begged her to go to,” Bailey explained to “New York Live.”
She added, “she felt like I sided with Kenya when that whole thing went wrong…She didn’t like that not being on her side on that. She felt like I was against her. From there, it just spiraled down,” said Cynthia whose husband was very vocal about his negative feelings about NeNe’s behavior at the event.
Since then, their friendship continued to deteriorate.
“When she’s against you, she will just take you out. She does not play,” she said about Leakes.
“I actually wish her well,” she said. “She just doesn’t wish me well. I’m glad she’s working. She just has a problem with me working.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here