And Bailey is aware of that — having felt Leakes’ wrath.
Recently Bailey wrote an open letter about their friendship’s demise, but she further reflected on how it unraveled.
“I think it all started when NeNe went to Kenya [Moore]’s charity event, which I basically begged her to go to,” Bailey explained to “New York Live.”
She added, “she felt like I sided with Kenya when that whole thing went wrong…She didn’t like that not being on her side on that. She felt like I was against her. From there, it just spiraled down,” said Cynthia whose husband was very vocal about his negative feelings about NeNe’s behavior at the event.
Since then, their friendship continued to deteriorate.
“When she’s against you, she will just take you out. She does not play,” she said about Leakes.
“I actually wish her well,” she said. “She just doesn’t wish me well. I’m glad she’s working. She just has a problem with me working.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here