And Bailey is aware of that — having felt Leakes’ wrath.
Recently Bailey wrote an open letter about their friendship’s demise, but she further reflected on how it unraveled.
“I think it all started when NeNe went to Kenya [Moore]’s charity event, which I basically begged her to go to,” Bailey explained to “New York Live.”
She added, “she felt like I sided with Kenya when that whole thing went wrong…She didn’t like that not being on her side on that. She felt like I was against her. From there, it just spiraled down,” said Cynthia whose husband was very vocal about his negative feelings about NeNe’s behavior at the event.
Since then, their friendship continued to deteriorate.
“When she’s against you, she will just take you out. She does not play,” she said about Leakes.
“I actually wish her well,” she said. “She just doesn’t wish me well. I’m glad she’s working. She just has a problem with me working.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Chris Angelo Word and Alfred Torregano's 'Optimal Nutrition': A Life Driven Story
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here