And Bailey is aware of that — having felt Leakes’ wrath.
Recently Bailey wrote an open letter about their friendship’s demise, but she further reflected on how it unraveled.
“I think it all started when NeNe went to Kenya [Moore]’s charity event, which I basically begged her to go to,” Bailey explained to “New York Live.”
She added, “she felt like I sided with Kenya when that whole thing went wrong…She didn’t like that not being on her side on that. She felt like I was against her. From there, it just spiraled down,” said Cynthia whose husband was very vocal about his negative feelings about NeNe’s behavior at the event.
Since then, their friendship continued to deteriorate.
“When she’s against you, she will just take you out. She does not play,” she said about Leakes.
“I actually wish her well,” she said. “She just doesn’t wish me well. I’m glad she’s working. She just has a problem with me working.”
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here