*RadarOnline.com is reporting that Bravo has asked all of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast members back for the next season, even Porsha with her assault charge.
However, the ladies are reportedly asked for more money before the contracts are signed.
“All of the ladies are coming back, they’ve all been given their contracts,” a source revealed to Radar. “That brawl between Porsha [Williams] and Kenya was the best thing to happen to the show and the Bravo producers want all of the women back for more drama next season.
“Even NeNe Leakes staying out of the fray made headlines because she always has something outrageous to stay and they want to make sure that she’ll be back too.”
The source told Radar that even Kenya Moore has been asked to return, despite backlash from her role in the reunion brawl. Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss and Phaedra Parks are all in negotiations, too.
But there is one sticking point in the process — money.
“Everyone wants more money this season,” the source told Radar. “They know how well the show does, how all of them are making those network folks tons of money and the ladies want a part of that.”
Unlike the failed financial coup for the “Real Housewives of New York,” the source said the “RHOA” women aren’t banning together to fight the network.
“These ladies are smart and they know how to negotiate so they’re confident that they can get their raises on their own.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here