*RadarOnline.com is reporting that Bravo has asked all of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast members back for the next season, even Porsha with her assault charge.
However, the ladies are reportedly asked for more money before the contracts are signed.
“All of the ladies are coming back, they’ve all been given their contracts,” a source revealed to Radar. “That brawl between Porsha [Williams] and Kenya was the best thing to happen to the show and the Bravo producers want all of the women back for more drama next season.
“Even NeNe Leakes staying out of the fray made headlines because she always has something outrageous to stay and they want to make sure that she’ll be back too.”
The source told Radar that even Kenya Moore has been asked to return, despite backlash from her role in the reunion brawl. Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss and Phaedra Parks are all in negotiations, too.
But there is one sticking point in the process — money.
“Everyone wants more money this season,” the source told Radar. “They know how well the show does, how all of them are making those network folks tons of money and the ladies want a part of that.”
Unlike the failed financial coup for the “Real Housewives of New York,” the source said the “RHOA” women aren’t banning together to fight the network.
“These ladies are smart and they know how to negotiate so they’re confident that they can get their raises on their own.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here