*Eighteen years after Tupac was shot to death in a Las Vegas drive-by, an ex police officer is claiming the rapper uttered his last words to him before eventually passing away at the hospital.
And the words were, “f*** you.”
In an interview for VegasSeven.com, former Las Vegas Metropolitan PD officer Chris Carroll says on Sept. 13, 1996, he had pulled Pac from the passenger seat of the car where he’d just been shot multiple times.
Carroll says he asked Tupac over and over, “Who shot you? Who shot you?” But the rapper refused to snitch and replied, “F*** you.”
After that, Carroll says Tupac lost consciousness and was taken to the hospital, where he was eventually placed on life support. Carroll says Tupac never said another word.
Read the entire article, “The Last Words of Tupac Shakur,” here.
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here