*Eighteen years after Tupac was shot to death in a Las Vegas drive-by, an ex police officer is claiming the rapper uttered his last words to him before eventually passing away at the hospital.
And the words were, “f*** you.”
In an interview for VegasSeven.com, former Las Vegas Metropolitan PD officer Chris Carroll says on Sept. 13, 1996, he had pulled Pac from the passenger seat of the car where he’d just been shot multiple times.
Carroll says he asked Tupac over and over, “Who shot you? Who shot you?” But the rapper refused to snitch and replied, “F*** you.”
After that, Carroll says Tupac lost consciousness and was taken to the hospital, where he was eventually placed on life support. Carroll says Tupac never said another word.
Read the entire article, “The Last Words of Tupac Shakur,” here.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here