The skit for SNL’s season finale featured cast members Jay Pharaoh as Jay Z, Sasheer Zamata as Solange, and Keenan Thompson as Beyoncé‘s bodyguard Julius at the ready mAking sure there’s no contact between Hova and Solange.
In the spoof of what happened in the elevator of the Standard Hotel, Solange and Jay Z break down what went down by providing audio from the elevator which showed that Solange was simply kicking and punching Jay Z in an effort to kill a spider that was on him.
Additionally in the sketch, Jay and Solange put the spotlight on the now fired Standard Hotel employee who allegedly released the video to TMZ by providing his name and embarrassing video of him scratching himself in the butt in the hotel elevator.
Another surprise in the skit was the appearance former SNL player Maya Rudolph who made a guest appearance reprising her popular impersonation of Beyoncé.
Check it out:
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here