The skit for SNL’s season finale featured cast members Jay Pharaoh as Jay Z, Sasheer Zamata as Solange, and Keenan Thompson as Beyoncé‘s bodyguard Julius at the ready mAking sure there’s no contact between Hova and Solange.
In the spoof of what happened in the elevator of the Standard Hotel, Solange and Jay Z break down what went down by providing audio from the elevator which showed that Solange was simply kicking and punching Jay Z in an effort to kill a spider that was on him.
Additionally in the sketch, Jay and Solange put the spotlight on the now fired Standard Hotel employee who allegedly released the video to TMZ by providing his name and embarrassing video of him scratching himself in the butt in the hotel elevator.
Another surprise in the skit was the appearance former SNL player Maya Rudolph who made a guest appearance reprising her popular impersonation of Beyoncé.
Check it out:
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here