The skit for SNL’s season finale featured cast members Jay Pharaoh as Jay Z, Sasheer Zamata as Solange, and Keenan Thompson as Beyoncé‘s bodyguard Julius at the ready mAking sure there’s no contact between Hova and Solange.
In the spoof of what happened in the elevator of the Standard Hotel, Solange and Jay Z break down what went down by providing audio from the elevator which showed that Solange was simply kicking and punching Jay Z in an effort to kill a spider that was on him.
Additionally in the sketch, Jay and Solange put the spotlight on the now fired Standard Hotel employee who allegedly released the video to TMZ by providing his name and embarrassing video of him scratching himself in the butt in the hotel elevator.
Another surprise in the skit was the appearance former SNL player Maya Rudolph who made a guest appearance reprising her popular impersonation of Beyoncé.
Check it out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here