The skit for SNL’s season finale featured cast members Jay Pharaoh as Jay Z, Sasheer Zamata as Solange, and Keenan Thompson as Beyoncé‘s bodyguard Julius at the ready mAking sure there’s no contact between Hova and Solange.
In the spoof of what happened in the elevator of the Standard Hotel, Solange and Jay Z break down what went down by providing audio from the elevator which showed that Solange was simply kicking and punching Jay Z in an effort to kill a spider that was on him.
Additionally in the sketch, Jay and Solange put the spotlight on the now fired Standard Hotel employee who allegedly released the video to TMZ by providing his name and embarrassing video of him scratching himself in the butt in the hotel elevator.
Another surprise in the skit was the appearance former SNL player Maya Rudolph who made a guest appearance reprising her popular impersonation of Beyoncé.
Check it out:
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here