The skit for SNL’s season finale featured cast members Jay Pharaoh as Jay Z, Sasheer Zamata as Solange, and Keenan Thompson as Beyoncé‘s bodyguard Julius at the ready mAking sure there’s no contact between Hova and Solange.
In the spoof of what happened in the elevator of the Standard Hotel, Solange and Jay Z break down what went down by providing audio from the elevator which showed that Solange was simply kicking and punching Jay Z in an effort to kill a spider that was on him.
Additionally in the sketch, Jay and Solange put the spotlight on the now fired Standard Hotel employee who allegedly released the video to TMZ by providing his name and embarrassing video of him scratching himself in the butt in the hotel elevator.
Another surprise in the skit was the appearance former SNL player Maya Rudolph who made a guest appearance reprising her popular impersonation of Beyoncé.
Check it out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here