Scroll down for pics from the event.
*Reports from Italy say Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tied the knot in an over-the-top ceremony at Florence’s 16th-century Forte di Belvedere on Saturday, May 24. The New York Daily News reports that the couple officially said “I do” around 6 p.m.
The outdoor ceremony was held against a backdrop of multiple walls of flowers, and guests included the Kardashian-Jenner family, Brittny Gastineau, Lala Anthony, Jonathan Cheban, Blac Chyna, Tyga, and Jaden Smith, among others.
West, 36, proposed to Kardashian this past October on her 33rd birthday. However, the couple, who got engaged at the AT&T Park in San Francisco, promised that their wedding would top even that.
According to E!, Kim and Kanye headed down the aisle towards a massive wall of flowers at the 16th-century-era fortress atop a hill near the Arno river. Kim’s sisters Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall made up her bridal party, while her step-dad Bruce Jenner walked her down the aisle as Andrea Bocelli sang.
Celebrity event planner and longtime Kardashian family friend Sharon Sacks coordinated the couple’s wedding while a pastor from Miami, Rich Wilkerson Jr., performed the ceremony.
A source revealed to PEOPLE that Kanye became nervous before the ceremony saying:
“It was funny how nervous he was. He clearly knew the gravity of what he was about to do. This morning he was all smiles, but as it got closer, you could see that the nerves were kicking in. It’s common for most grooms. I’ve seen it all before.”
The wedding attendees applauded the couple twice during the ceremony, once when they shared their kiss and again when they were presented as Mr. and Mrs. West.
This is the third marriage for Kardashian and the first for West. The couple has a daughter, North, who was born last June.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here