Scroll down for pics from the event.
*Reports from Italy say Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tied the knot in an over-the-top ceremony at Florence’s 16th-century Forte di Belvedere on Saturday, May 24. The New York Daily News reports that the couple officially said “I do” around 6 p.m.
The outdoor ceremony was held against a backdrop of multiple walls of flowers, and guests included the Kardashian-Jenner family, Brittny Gastineau, Lala Anthony, Jonathan Cheban, Blac Chyna, Tyga, and Jaden Smith, among others.
West, 36, proposed to Kardashian this past October on her 33rd birthday. However, the couple, who got engaged at the AT&T Park in San Francisco, promised that their wedding would top even that.
According to E!, Kim and Kanye headed down the aisle towards a massive wall of flowers at the 16th-century-era fortress atop a hill near the Arno river. Kim’s sisters Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall made up her bridal party, while her step-dad Bruce Jenner walked her down the aisle as Andrea Bocelli sang.
Celebrity event planner and longtime Kardashian family friend Sharon Sacks coordinated the couple’s wedding while a pastor from Miami, Rich Wilkerson Jr., performed the ceremony.
A source revealed to PEOPLE that Kanye became nervous before the ceremony saying:
“It was funny how nervous he was. He clearly knew the gravity of what he was about to do. This morning he was all smiles, but as it got closer, you could see that the nerves were kicking in. It’s common for most grooms. I’ve seen it all before.”
The wedding attendees applauded the couple twice during the ceremony, once when they shared their kiss and again when they were presented as Mr. and Mrs. West.
This is the third marriage for Kardashian and the first for West. The couple has a daughter, North, who was born last June.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here