Scroll down for pics from the event.
*Reports from Italy say Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tied the knot in an over-the-top ceremony at Florence’s 16th-century Forte di Belvedere on Saturday, May 24. The New York Daily News reports that the couple officially said “I do” around 6 p.m.
The outdoor ceremony was held against a backdrop of multiple walls of flowers, and guests included the Kardashian-Jenner family, Brittny Gastineau, Lala Anthony, Jonathan Cheban, Blac Chyna, Tyga, and Jaden Smith, among others.
West, 36, proposed to Kardashian this past October on her 33rd birthday. However, the couple, who got engaged at the AT&T Park in San Francisco, promised that their wedding would top even that.
According to E!, Kim and Kanye headed down the aisle towards a massive wall of flowers at the 16th-century-era fortress atop a hill near the Arno river. Kim’s sisters Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall made up her bridal party, while her step-dad Bruce Jenner walked her down the aisle as Andrea Bocelli sang.
Celebrity event planner and longtime Kardashian family friend Sharon Sacks coordinated the couple’s wedding while a pastor from Miami, Rich Wilkerson Jr., performed the ceremony.
A source revealed to PEOPLE that Kanye became nervous before the ceremony saying:
“It was funny how nervous he was. He clearly knew the gravity of what he was about to do. This morning he was all smiles, but as it got closer, you could see that the nerves were kicking in. It’s common for most grooms. I’ve seen it all before.”
The wedding attendees applauded the couple twice during the ceremony, once when they shared their kiss and again when they were presented as Mr. and Mrs. West.
This is the third marriage for Kardashian and the first for West. The couple has a daughter, North, who was born last June.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here