*Hey, when its hot its hot, and the Jay-Z, Solange Knowles brouhaha is still showing steam. This time Jennifer Lopez is weighing in on it.
In her appearance on Hot 97’s ‘The Angie Martinez Show’ earlier this week, she gave her two cents on the Standard Hotel elevator fight that has been on everyone’s lips.
While no celebrity would be caught dead trying to speculate about the video, Lopez, who is no stranger to controversy, understands the media attention it drew and the subsequent frenzy it attracted after footage leaked of Solange manhandling a very restrained Jay-Z in an elevator.
“What I do know about being in the public eye is that you never know the real story and you never will unless somebody decides to share it,” said Lopez. “People are just nosy. And you just gotta know that when you’re in this business and just roll with the punches.”
The ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ singer also talked about her new album, ‘A.K.A.,’ which she says is about her growth as an artist and mother in the business of entertainment.
While discussing one of the tracks on the LP called ‘Big Booty,’ the song about large derrieres, J. Lo reiterates that the song actually has an empowering message about self-image.
“It’s a fun song and it’s about owning everything about you and who you are and embracing that,” Lopez says of the Diplo-produced track.
Jennifer Lopez’s new album, ‘A.K.A.,’ arrives in stores June 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here