*Hey, when its hot its hot, and the Jay-Z, Solange Knowles brouhaha is still showing steam. This time Jennifer Lopez is weighing in on it.
In her appearance on Hot 97’s ‘The Angie Martinez Show’ earlier this week, she gave her two cents on the Standard Hotel elevator fight that has been on everyone’s lips.
While no celebrity would be caught dead trying to speculate about the video, Lopez, who is no stranger to controversy, understands the media attention it drew and the subsequent frenzy it attracted after footage leaked of Solange manhandling a very restrained Jay-Z in an elevator.
“What I do know about being in the public eye is that you never know the real story and you never will unless somebody decides to share it,” said Lopez. “People are just nosy. And you just gotta know that when you’re in this business and just roll with the punches.”
The ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ singer also talked about her new album, ‘A.K.A.,’ which she says is about her growth as an artist and mother in the business of entertainment.
While discussing one of the tracks on the LP called ‘Big Booty,’ the song about large derrieres, J. Lo reiterates that the song actually has an empowering message about self-image.
“It’s a fun song and it’s about owning everything about you and who you are and embracing that,” Lopez says of the Diplo-produced track.
Jennifer Lopez’s new album, ‘A.K.A.,’ arrives in stores June 17.
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here